Looking for a riding buddy

spitfire

Reaction score
Looking for some one to ride with that mainly rides the crowsnest area, but would take a couple of trips to revelstoke each year. I have a two place open trailer. But could also take a third sled in the box. I am an older guy (in my 50's) and would consider my self an average rider. Enjoy riding powder and boon docking, having a couple of drinks and calling it a day.

Acm7

Reaction score
My name's Alex, 25, originally from the west kootneays. I just bought an M7 and I'm itchin to get out. I have a p.o.s. little mazda truck, but if you have a trailer I would be more than happy to throw gas in your truck and beers in your belly. I'm going to Cataract creek on sunday with the old lady. But I want to get out to the pass and do some riding. I love riding powder, trees, meadows, hills, anything really so long as I'm out riding:beer:

Reaction score
Hello I too am looking for some new riding buddys. I mostly ride crows nest, golden, revelstoke, sicamous and so on. I am an average rider, love powder, boondocking, tree riding, hill climbing and what ever else you can throw at me. All my avalanche course are current and up to date. I am 32, and love drinking beer at the end of the day, dont believe in drinking and riding!!! I ride a 08 skidoo summit x 163. Let me know if either of you are interested. I drive a 07 gmc 3/4 ton duramax with a deck on it. Just looking for a change.

Shibby!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ill sign up for the list as well. Haha. Most of my sledding buddies can't go out when I want to. I work M-F, but weekends and the odd long weekend I can go.

27, avy training, 06 summit, and taco with two place. I like to ride anywhere I can!

Also LOVE back country boarding. My sled has mounts for two boards.

Was thinking about heading down to Corbin to do some boarding tomorrow, but snow conditions are iffy. Looks like Morissey is getting hit hard right now though!

Acm7

Reaction score
next saturday, let's hit the pass. I don't really know the area at all, as I've only ridin the west kootenays, but I want to ride as much as possible for the rest of the season. And like I said if anyone's willing to throw the m7 on their truck I'll pay for fuel and beers after.:beer:

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
next saturday, let's hit the pass. I don't really know the area at all, as I've only ridin the west kootenays, but I want to ride as much as possible for the rest of the season. And like I said if anyone's willing to throw the m7 on their truck I'll pay for fuel and beers after.:beer:

we are down there pretty much every sat at the staging area around 1030
everyone and anyone more than welcome if they want to come along

Reaction score
Hey polarice which staging area do you guys go to. If Acm7 wants to go I will meet you guys next saturday. Let me know

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey polarice which staging area do you guys go to. If Acm7 wants to go I will meet you guys next saturday. Let me know

we stage mostly out of atlas
we road the south last weekend but it has a lack of snow

see my post about atlas conditions

we found some good snow the further north we went
and want to explore that a bit more (couldnt go more the ladies were tired)

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca
where you guys planning on going friday

"if" some snow happens, we will likely stage at the 'Yellow Gates' just west of Coleman. We usually trailer but you have to run way up the logging road now so we are going to try a deck this time. Once we get in, Rolling Hills and the Notch will be the destinations. 2 weeks ago the rolling hills were so good we didnt even make the notch. There was snow predicted, but the forecast keeps changing...I keep checkin the weather about every 8 minutes LOL

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
"if" some snow happens, we will likely stage at the 'Yellow Gates' just west of Coleman. We usually trailer but you have to run way up the logging road now so we are going to try a deck this time. Once we get in, Rolling Hills and the Notch will be the destinations. 2 weeks ago the rolling hills were so good we didnt even make the notch. There was snow predicted, but the forecast keeps changing...I keep checkin the weather about every 8 minutes LOL

i was thinking of corbin last weekend but the guy i went with was in revy with the avs so hes a bit gunshy of unfamiliar spots so we ended up going to atlas and going north lots of snow up there still just a but weak on the road ....

Attachments

• IMG_9041.jpg
    IMG_9041.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 43

atac211

Reaction score
hey guys. was out on Sat. to rolling hills area. good snow all around. from rolling hills headed towards the pipeline and found untracked powder to play in. sun was shining , temp was nice and warm. staged out of the coal creek rd staging area. nice groomed run up into the hills. :)

2003 summit 800HO HighMark

rigrat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Suppose to have snowed 13 cm the last 24 hrs.:) Time to get a ride in before everyone tracks it up this weekend.:beer:

Top Bottom