looking for a older enduro dirt bike

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know this isint the most appropriate location for this add but i figure it will get the most attention here.

Im looking for a street legal 70-80's 4 stroke enduro for a project it doesn't have to be running or in good shape im building a dirt bike bobber type ride this summer looking to hard tail it, lower the front end, keep everything really simple with some massive knobby tires and minimal steel Should be a neat project that will keep me busy for the summer if you know anyone or you have one sitting around rusting away let me know..... must be a model that can be street legal tho.

Thanks

northern bear

RIP May 30,2022
Reaction score
Either no one has a bike or they don't want to part with it. Just so happens I have an 81 Honda xl500s. Other than signals and lights and speedo the bike is complete and runs. Just not sure I want to part with it.

kjb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a 83 xl 600 that the wife says I have to sell. Less than 2000 km on a new top end. I don't want much for it and it comes with a parts bike. The thing wheelies forever. PM me if you want more details.

Top Bottom