Looking for a new to me Bike

devildogg

Reaction score
been to 255 and started to run out of road.....here in bc (around the lake lol) we dont have a mile of straight to find top speed......but at 255 it was still climbing lol.guess I could go out to the four lane by the burner.......I bet I would get a ticket out there lol.......at that speed you just keep going untill they catch you.......if they can! lol a 600 works great around here with the corners......

with the new laws any thing over 40 km/hr you get the new $900 ticket.....I cant remember the rate it goes up, but I do remember the 5th ticket is $25 000 for doing 40 km over the posted speed limmit. this is new so dont speed here in BC.....I think you will see more people trying to out run it because the fines are out of this world!

:nono: Take it to the track ,you will love it and unfortunately like most people who visit the track for the first time probably find out how slow you actually ride. As far as top speeds the speedometer on almost all Japanese bikes are about 10% generous, get a speedo healer or GPS

Anyway none of that is helping the OP find a bike

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:nono: Take it to the track ,you will love it and unfortunately like most people who visit the track for the first time probably find out how slow you actually ride. As far as top speeds the speedometer on almost all Japanese bikes are about 10% generous, get a speedo healer or GPS

Anyway none of that is helping the OP find a bike

hahaha yup so easy to go strait,, ya Im not promoting going 260km/h children but I had to check top speed just one time.:d.... hit the track

well you buy a bike yet????

devildogg

Reaction score
hahaha yup so easy to go strait,, ya Im not promoting going 260km/h children but I had to check top speed just one time.:d.... hit the track

well you buy a bike yet????

Well after over 30 years of riding bikes/sport bikes I may have been guilty of that at some point
:eek: Triple digit sport touring I may have been guilty of

I forgot about the ninja 650 that is a perfect choice

Top Bottom