Looking for a new employee (journeyman trainee)

GasCan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.oldgasolinesigns.com
I'm getting tired of the 50K-60K guys thinking they're above everyone else and it's high time I invested in a long term employees that I can train over the coming years. Looking for a young able bodied person who doesn't mind working hard, can show up sober everyday, and can travel out of town for work every now and then.

The job is in the electronic security industry where we will take a new apprentice under our wings and teach them the ABC's of CCTV Cameras, Alarm Systems, Card Access Control and Controls Integration. This is an entry level position where it will take 3-4 years to come up to speed and pay will commensurate with experience and work ethic.

We supply the vehicle, tools and training. If you or someone you know would be interested in this Calgary based position, bring a good work ethic, work boots, basic hand tools and a desire to succeed to our door. This position is best suited to a person who can travel for out of town work and isn't tied down to in town commitments each and every week.

Must be bondable, have no criminal record, and must have a "clean" valid drivers license .

If you or someone you know is interested in a great job and a solid career, PM me for my office number or for further details.

Top Bottom