Looking for a group of riders that will be riding in Valmont area this weekend!

Husaberg76

Reaction score
Hi,
i just arrived from a long drive from out east(new brunswick) and met up with a sled buddy to go out to valmont, bc! Unfortunately, we had issues with his sled and he had to bail the trip! I was looking forward to head out in the rockies for my first time! At this point , im looking to for a generous group of riders who wouldnt mind having me tag along! Im a 37 yr old frenchman with experience on a mountain sled! I have a beacon, probes , 2013 pro rmk 163 . I've riden countless amounts of times in the eastern Appalachians ( 1/3 of the size of the rockies) i do alright ! I have truck and platform and at this point , im loaded and ready to go and meet with riders out anywhere in the mountains! Im presently in edmonton! Thank you
cell 506-608-9626

East cat

Reaction score
I am from New Brunswick as well , been sledding in the Valemount / Mcbride area for a few years already , if you need a guide/ sled buddy let me know, I go there every 2 weekend .

Jordan1924

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is such a things as rentals! Kinda a d!ck move on ur buddies part after traveling that far to bail....

Husaberg76

Reaction score
That was the first thing to come to mind for rentals, but the price is steep and they gouge your wallet if you get a scratch !

Last edited:

Jordan1924

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I rented from ghost rider in mcbride when my sled blew up and it wasn't to bad 300$ a day! I brought it back with the clutch grenaded and they didn't charge me a cent....

Top Bottom