Looking for a good place to get work done

mitchel h

Reaction score
Looking for a new tunnel installed and a 860 big bore on my 2009 xp. What place would be good for that. Thanks

bayman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Arctic Edge....Linderman is a master. I'm happy with my Terra Alps kit, very torquey. Ted has a nice tunnel as well. But make sure you have lotsa time, he can be a little tarty and hard to get a hold of. If i was to do it again Brent Linderman for engine work, no question.

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can definately help you out with all the above sir. Lindermans engines are the ONLY engines i use and a CR tunnel would look killer. And why limit yourself at an 860 when you could have a 950. Give me a shout at the shop and we can see what would work best for you. 780 986 6370.

Thank you

Deano

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We use Crankshops cylinder and head, The rest of the magic inside happens at arctic edge motorsports. A set of jaws custom twins, v force reeds and a good breathing intake. You have got a solid 200hp all day on av gas.

Deano

MAD MOTORSPORTS

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We use a wiseco piston, when the pistons are fit properly,, the engine is heat cycled properly upon first start up and the cooler is warm before you take off riding there are no issues in using the wiseco piston in this engine. I have one of our 950 sleds here at the shop for anyone who would like to see it assembled and running.

Deano

MAD MOTORSPORTS

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking for a new tunnel installed and a 860 big bore on my 2009 xp. What place would be good for that. Thanks

If it was me I would sell yours and buy one allready done.
Frankthetank on this site has a very nice one unless he sold it this summer.
Check the for sale forum as it is listed there .
A lot cheaper than building one.

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If it was me I would sell yours and buy one allready done.
Frankthetank on this site has a very nice one unless he sold it this summer.
Check the for sale forum as it is listed there .
A lot cheaper than building one.

Pretty darned good advice right there. It is crazy how cheap some of the mod xps are going for. Franks is an unreal build.

pistonbroke800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep, they are right. Sold my XP with pretty much everything done to it a couple weeks ago for 6500. They are going cheap

bayman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yep, it's worth over $20000 to me, $7000 to everybody else

Top Bottom