Looking for a Bighorn 2.0

Adam31

Reaction score
Anyone have a bighorn 2.0 27-9-12 takeoff that they want to part with?

Or is there a good way to patch or a cheap place to re-vulcanize, have about 1.5 inch rip in the sidewall. I popped it off and patched but didn't hold, possibly a tube? Any thoughts. Thanks

Last edited:

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would go buy a new tire. You can patch it and run a tube but that is a pretty big tear. I would be a little worried about getting another stick in there. Did you check kijiji already?

mxzguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A tube would be the best way to fix it but a PITA if you get a flat on the trail better to get a new tire. Check Rapid revolutions they often have single used tires.

Adam31

Reaction score
Yea I checked kijiji, am going to buy new one just thought I'd see if there was any tricks out there. Thanks

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know of a complete set with rims. I just wanted the rims and was going to sell the tires. Thought it might work for you until I realized you have 12" rims.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I know of a complete set with rims. I just wanted the rims and was going to sell the tires. Thought it might work for you until I realized you have 12" rims.
12" horns are hard to find, I've been watching would like a set on the Ace.

mxzguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got lucky and found a set of 4 on Kijiji mounted on rims for $200 with only a couple rides on them take offs from a Viking just steel rims but perfect for the wife's Kodiac.

Adam31

Reaction score
Have you been doing much riding Wild1? Work for me is slow so been out on the dirt bike and quad a few times, let me know if your taking people out anytime would like to go. Thanks

Top Bottom