Looking for 2010 grizzly white armour

boxer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone know of a yamaha dealer that has a 2010 grizzly 700 eps white armour edition left over. This is the unit with white plastic with the ghost flame design. I am looking to get one.

500 King

Reaction score
Anyone know of a yamaha dealer that has a 2010 grizzly 700 eps white armour edition left over. This is the unit with white plastic with the ghost flame design. I am looking to get one.

Looks like you made up your mind. Sure hope you find one... they are tough to come by. If you do find one, you better grab it. It might be a while before they do the white armor again.

Good luck.

SavageCanuck

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

So did you ride a 700 grizzly eps and what were your thoughts compared to the King?I bought a grizz 700 in 07 and have never tried anything else and traded 1 for a rhino.I am looking for another in camo for hunting.Good luck with your search

boxer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So did you ride a 700 grizzly eps and what were your thoughts compared to the King?I bought a grizz 700 in 07 and have never tried anything else and traded 1 for a rhino.I am looking for another in camo for hunting.Good luck with your search

I didn't, but my dad has a friend who now has one and was very happy with it. Basically the two machines are so similar it might come down to looks in that case the grizzly wins in my opinion, as well as it has alot more better accessories.

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
Was in Red Deer Yamaha yesterday,,and they have one....Talk to Chris C....403 357- 1578.I think is the phone number

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have one at the shop call me tommorrow... sell it to you so cheap... you ll think we are related.... i have too many grizzlies 700eps in stock... need to clear them out. also have a bunch of 09s red/green/blue/ and some 09 blue armour le with windshiields ....

or pm me , i dont have the numbers at home but will give you a crazy deal.

terry

500 King

Reaction score
i have one at the shop call me tommorrow... sell it to you so cheap... you ll think we are related.... i have too many grizzlies 700eps in stock... need to clear them out. also have a bunch of 09s red/green/blue/ and some 09 blue armour le with windshiields ....

terry

Jezzzzzzzz... sure hope boxers sees this post. Sounds like he could get a good deal.

boxer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

terry

PM'ed you

boxer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hear ya... get the best deal, but consider the reputation of the dealer in the mix. A good one can make a big difference down the road.

I would like to get one from TT powersports but i am not too excited about the 14 hour drive to go there and then return.

jurban

Reaction score
Phone up Ralphs Motorsports in Calgary 403-291-4868 they have one I'm almost sure I was in there a week ago and I seen it. They will beat Red Deers price I'm sure. And its closer for you as well.
J

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds good better take him up on the shipping, I would like to advance to a 700 also.

boxer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I may not make up my mind until I see what the new Brute force with power steering looks like on Feb 4 when it is being released.

Top Bottom