Looking at snow checking a 08 800 x

04doo

Reaction score
I would like to know if any body has had a 154 x 2.25'' for a rip i do a bit of hill climbing & a bit of flat land riding i think the 154 would be a good all around sled
I have a 05 800 Ho summit that i ride it is a good sled get's me were i wont to be & some time were i don't won't to be i would like some more track & some flotaion & a little more power any feed back would be great thanks

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just talked to Turple Bros in Red Deer and the will have a 2008 for viewing on the 30th of march, and I believe I read in one of the threads that there will be one at the Mayfield Inn on the 27th of march, which I think is in Edmonton. Sorry "04doo" this doesnt really answer your ? but at least you can go and see it in person. I will be there.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
'08 800

Mr. R's(ski-doo) In Milo Has One, And He's Been To The Mountains A Few Times With It.... It Rides A Little Different Than A Rev(hard To Explain) But The Front Of The Seat Is Narrower(i Kinda Like That) And Seems To Be More Of A Natural Sitting/standing Position Than The Rev. Tail Is Very Lite, But The Front-end Very Heavy.....

GRD

Reaction score
Have you considered that 800 dragon? Sounds like it is going to be a good sled out of the box.... If I was in a position to buy, I think that is the sled I would get.

Last edited:

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
GetR'Done i just snow checked one of these so I hope it will be as good as they say!!

GRD

Reaction score
Awesome, what were you riding now? EDIT: I guess you are riding and RX1 - dumb question

Who did you snowcheck through?

When are you getting?

What are the details, track, options etc.... (can you get them in black)

I want to snowcheck one, just trying to convince the wife.

GetR'Done i just snow checked one of these so I hope it will be as good as they say!!

Last edited:

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
GetR'Done, just remember the old philosophy its easier to ask for forgiveness then permission. Just go to the dealership and do as your name says "Git R Dun"

Awesome, what were you riding now? EDIT: I guess you are riding and RX1 - dumb question

Who did you snowcheck through?

When are you getting?

What are the details, track, options etc.... (can you get them in black)

I want to snowcheck one, just trying to convince the wife.

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
GetR'Done

I have snow checked one with the 163 track, I am getting the red and Black didn't even ask about straight black. I ended up going through cycle works in Edm. I am planning on holding on to the RX1 got to much into it to want to sell it. The RX1 is great just ready to own another 2 stroke!:D

GRD

Reaction score
So I have heard! I just bought the one I have late in 2006. And get a little grief every now and then! Divorce or new sled?

GetR'Done, just remember the old philosophy its easier to ask for forgiveness then permission. Just go to the dealership and do as your name says "Git R Dun"

GRD

Reaction score
Pretty cool... Congrats on the news, when is the delivery?

I have snow checked one with the 163 track, I am getting the red and Black didn't even ask about straight black. I ended up going through cycle works in Edm. I am planning on holding on to the RX1 got to much into it to want to sell it. The RX1 is great just ready to own another 2 stroke!:D

catzuki

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i think ill stay with my 07. If i was to get another new sled, i think id wait a couple years until the bugs got worked out of the new chassie. My buddy has had one since the revy hill climb and he likes it, but he said he would rather keep his xrs cause the handling of the new one is way different and will take some time to get used to. Who knows, the new XP might turn out to be like the 07 and they will be dime a dozen soon enough. I get to ride that XP in a couple weeks so i will let u know and ill get some pics. Ride on.

Top Bottom