Looking at joining a snowmobile club near Edmonton

jay007

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have recently moved to Edmonton, currently living on the West side and working in St Albert, just looking for any suggestions for a snowmobile club to join thats relatively close, Im thinking about joining soon so I can help out with trail clearing etc.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I have recently moved to Edmonton, currently living on the West side and working in St Albert, just looking for any suggestions for a snowmobile club to join thats relatively close, Im thinking about joining soon so I can help out with trail clearing etc.

Ft Sask & Alberta Beach would be your 2 closest ASA Snowmobile clubs!

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Just had to throw it out there........you know how the post count works TylerG!!!!!

He said, "relatively close" and who knows this day and age what that means! How many from the Edmonton area belong to Valemount, McBride, Revy, etc........

very valid point! Sara & I bought season passes in Elkford last year!

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
With some "new blood" injected into it (TG, Plio, Myself, and others) we will try & make the Alberta Beach club the most fun.....

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
With some "new blood" injected into it (TG, Plio, Myself, and others) we will try & make the Alberta Beach club the most fun.....

more meetings at the Alberta Beach Bar, with the dancing chicken lady?

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
That's my home turf. Never thought about contacting me for a tour did you?

we ride with Jeepchic and Mattmedic when we are there, as well as others :) haven't seen you in the bar at night yet either Doug!

Top Bottom