Lookin for silverbacks or outlaws..

AC4life

Reaction score
If anyone knows where a guy could find a set of 29.5 laws, or 30 backs slightly used or new let me know. Thanks.

Canadianking

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just bought another set of 29.5 outlaws from rapid revolutions 995 for the set. Rech tech in Lloyd put a order in for some they should be in at the end of the month they said. Rapid revolutions is a vendor on the sight check them out great prices and customer service. This is the third set of outlaws I have bought from them and three sets of rims best pricing and free mounting.

AC4life

Reaction score
I just bought another set of 29.5 outlaws from rapid revolutions 995 for the set. Rech tech in Lloyd put a order in for some they should be in at the end of the month they said. Rapid revolutions is a vendor on the sight check them out great prices and customer service. This is the third set of outlaws I have bought from them and three sets of rims best pricing and free mounting.

Thanks! Ya i bought a set of gorilla axles from them last spring and was very impressed with the price as well as the service. Ill give them a shout and see what they have in stock, and maybe give rech tech a shout too..lloyds a couple hours closer for me :beer:

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you got the waiting skills of a monk, I suggest you wait until the end of summer for the Outlaw2.

kingkris06

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If anyone knows where a guy could find a set of 29.5 laws, or 30 backs slightly used or new let me know. Thanks.

i actually bought mine off of kijiji, but there very rare .
like quad boy said the 29.5x14 are coming out so maybe people who are upgrading will be wanting to sell the older ones , you can also check in the buy sell sections of all the different local forums .

kingkris06

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
plan c) snow birds

my aunt and uncle go south for the winter, and once in a while they take a quad with them , it could go south with a set of stkers and come back with a nice shiny set of tires.:d

but for the amount of work involved you may as well just pay rapid the $35 a tire (or what ever he charges )

Top Bottom