Lookin for riding buddies

cowboy-up69

Reaction score
Hey all
I live in the Elkford/sparwood area and I am lookin for ppl to go ride with, I dont know anyone that rides sleds. I have only been out once so far and that was with my girlfriend, I want to ride somethin a lil better then trails, so if anyone is interested in takin me out to the hills, let me know plz! :D
I ride a 03 mxz 600, I know its not no hill climber mtn sled, but I love to hit huge jumps and drops and so on. Anyone interested, shoot me a pm! :) Thanks!

cowboy-up69

Reaction score
Hey all
I live in the Elkford/sparwood area and I am lookin for ppl to go ride with, I dont know anyone that rides sleds. I have only been out once so far and that was with my girlfriend, I want to ride somethin a lil better then trails, so if anyone is interested in takin me out to the hills, let me know plz! :D
I ride a 03 mxz 600, I know its not no hill climber mtn sled, but I love to hit huge jumps and drops and so on. Anyone interested, shoot me a pm! :) Thanks!

Anyone???????

powderhound08

Reaction score
Hey Fernisnow, whats happening in fernie area right now, checked the ski hill and sounds like they are getting pounded, is it true? Coming down on saturday, wondering corbin or fernie/notch. Let me know, thanks.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Hey Fernisnow, whats happening in fernie area right now, checked the ski hill and sounds like they are getting pounded, is it true? Coming down on saturday, wondering corbin or fernie/notch. Let me know, thanks.

The pipeline is really rough. Coal Creek is smooth and will be smoother for tomorrow morning (grooming tonight). Then through the Rolling Hills, past the Wrangler's and on to the Notch.

17 cm of fresh had fallen for our groom on Wednesday and I'll post conditions when I finish tonight.

Have fun and FYI the avi danger has been elevated to HIGH in the alpine for Saturday. fs

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The pipeline is really rough. Coal Creek is smooth and will be smoother for tomorrow morning (grooming tonight). Then through the Rolling Hills, past the Wrangler's and on to the Notch.

17 cm of fresh had fallen for our groom on Wednesday and I'll post conditions when I finish tonight.

Have fun and FYI the avi danger has been elevated to HIGH in the alpine for Saturday. fs

soooo whats the good news??

we are coming tomorrow we think:d

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Last night there was 30-40 cm of fresh on the Coal Summit and it was still snowing all the way back. Should be epic!

Elkford was epic today!

you want to come tomora?? or should we go somewhere else like elkford???

thanks Doug

powderhound08

Reaction score
Corbin was incredible on saturday, it was BRP days at the town site and thought we would be over run with people, but to our surprize, everyone likes to turn off at the first lake. we had first tracks all day long and got back into the logged out areas south past barns ranch, simply amazing for this time of year, and a pretty good base. Did not have a camera, but the snow blowing over the hood would have blocked the helmet cam(haha). Very welcome storm. The roads/visability was crap until we got to the pass, so the drive from nanton was a bit sketchy, but very happy we kept going. I have not heard anything from sunday but I am sure it was pretty much the same as it was snowing all day.

Top Bottom