Look What brought home with me!!

Chrisco

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hmm do you have 30's on yours Chris?

Anyway this is kinda the set up I would like to get into some day. More power, bigger tires and a lift. I figure with a rig like that, I could conquer the skeg much better. ;)

Yes I had 30"s on mine but in reverse they were hard to turn when stuck bad, so I went down to 28"s

catzuki

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya in reverse they are harder to turn, but i think a good clutch kit helps alot too. I think later this year im gonna turbo this thing too, thats if the lift holds up lol. I already ripped a CV boot, but good thing is the stock ones fit it. So im good for now cause the company i bought the lift from is Out of stock on the CV boots.

Chrisco

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya in reverse they are harder to turn, but i think a good clutch kit helps alot too. I think later this year im gonna turbo this thing too, thats if the lift holds up lol. I already ripped a CV boot, but good thing is the stock ones fit it. So im good for now cause the company i bought the lift from is Out of stock on the CV boots.

Cat even with a clutch kit they are still hard to turn, reverse gear is just to high I think for 30s dont get me wrong I love the look and the hight but busting sh$$ in the bush sucks. Or when your stuck bad just get pulled out. let me know if you get it to work good. Are you going to rob this weekend ?? its going to be a good time.

Chris

Snowdin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can you affix A-arm guards to protect the CV joints Cat? A turbo eh. Sheesh that thing would rip.

catzuki

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Na aint makin it out to rob rally this year, i might try next year. Ya im sure there would be a way to make a arm gaurds. They wouldnt be that hard.I think i might try sooner or later to build some.

catzuki

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well i got the new axle in today. Seems better now. So i lowered the kit down to the 3" kit for day to day driving. I onyl went this route cause i use this unit every day. It seems to look right now. Before it kind of had a rake to it but now it sits level. It took my GC from 22"(shocks wernt settled before) down to 18", which is still alot more than stock. Ill get a new picture of it tommorow. I think ill only put it on the 6" lift for the rallys and such, but well see. Snorkels are next on the list lol.

Top Bottom