looing for an enclosed trailer

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If You can the only way would be to drive two in from the front, move ass over the the sides and then back 3rd one in. But I don't think so, maybe if you sit back of sleds up off the floor so running boards at different heights. let us know. ch!t sorry just noticed you said 7 wide. The answer is NO.

Firefly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just curious is there any possible way to get 3 sled in a 7 x 16?

The boys are right, 7 X 23 for 3 sleds and I happen to have one for you!!! LOL

What colour was your truck again Showtime???

Attachments

• 7 X 23 Trailmaster Pewter #2.jpg
    7 X 23 Trailmaster Pewter #2.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 191
  • 7 X 23 Trailmaster Pewter #4.jpg
    7 X 23 Trailmaster Pewter #4.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 195

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Showtime this is the trailer you would love and fit your toys for all seasons, better start on Malibu momma if you want to get that thing before spring.
I'm sure if we get a few drinks into her she'll tell ya to go for it.............
The boys are right, 7 X 23 for 3 sleds and I happen to have one for you!!! LOL

What colour was your truck again Showtime???

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Showtime this is the trailer you would love and fit your toys for all seasons, better start on Malibu momma if you want to get that thing before spring.
I'm sure if we get a few drinks into her she'll tell ya to go for it.............

Has that been your experience with Ang??????

Just askin....

Bullseye

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have 3 "Legend" trailers for my company !!! I love them !!! Tow easy and feel light behind the truck !!! No quality issues and very happy with the fit and finish !!
One of my trailers is a 7x21 Trailmaster lowboy !!! Front ramp nice and handy !! Lots of room and again tows like a dream.
Remember too that Legend is an all aluminum trailer too. Ron's (Firefly) pricing is very good and pretty competative to most of the steel trailer I was looking at !!
Ron has been good to me !! Answers e-mails,etc. very promptly and is a very nice guy to deal with. He seems to care about making the customer happy (both with price and getting the trailer you want or need) !!

coldsmoke

Reaction score
I have a 2008 Interstate Enclosed Cargo Trailer (17' X 7') - $4300 (Revelstoke, BC).

It's originally from states and says "New Image Landscaping" on the sides and back. It's seen better days as the skin is a bit dinged and dented here and there. One of the fenders is a little bent too (could be easily taken off and straightened out if needed). Double axle with electric brakes, rated to 7000 lbs. Nice big ramp door on the back. I put a new tire on a few weeks back. Would make a great work trailer - no biggie if someone dents it.

Not very bling, but it also doesn't scream "STEAL ME - I'm a 12k trailer with 3 $20K sleds inside!".

If you're looking for something that gets the job done and is very reasonable, send me a message. I can't seem to upload pics, it keeps coming back as error.

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
hey firefly, when would be the absolute soonest i could get my hands on a 17' v white in color with ramp door like we talked about......ordering might be the only option as it seems everywhere is sold out of encolsed right now, unless you want garbage

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

What is the height of the rear door.....I can afford a little elbow grease, I'm a cheap bastard. I need at least 73" tight to get my sxs in the rear ramp door. Could be interested if the height is tall enough.

Also by my calculations I kinda figured 3 wouldn't go in 7 x 17 but had to ask as some have ingenious ideas. And yes if I had the dough Ron would definitely be getting my money...sweet trailers, great price and an awesome guy to deal with.

Firefly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey firefly, when would be the absolute soonest i could get my hands on a 17' v white in color with ramp door like we talked about......ordering might be the only option as it seems everywhere is sold out of encolsed right now, unless you want garbage

Hi plio7,

I tell all my customers that our orders are a 6 - 8 week build period with most of my trailers arriving here in the 7 week timeframe. If you're stuck for a trailer during the build process, I can certainly lend you a Legend to get you through the hump!

Firefly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have 3 "Legend" trailers for my company !!! I love them !!! Tow easy and feel light behind the truck !!! No quality issues and very happy with the fit and finish !!
One of my trailers is a 7x21 Trailmaster lowboy !!! Front ramp nice and handy !! Lots of room and again tows like a dream.
Remember too that Legend is an all aluminum trailer too. Ron's (Firefly) pricing is very good and pretty competative to most of the steel trailer I was looking at !!
Ron has been good to me !! Answers e-mails,etc. very promptly and is a very nice guy to deal with. He seems to care about making the customer happy (both with price and getting the trailer you want or need) !!

You're a great customer Dale! What colour do you want your next one to be??? LOL :beer:

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
The one you donated for our Slave Lake relief project was a nice little unit!!
Hi plio7,

I tell all my customers that our orders are a 6 - 8 week build period with most of my trailers arriving here in the 7 week timeframe. If you're stuck for a trailer during the build process, I can certainly lend you a Legend to get you through the hump!

Top Bottom