Long weekend...Parkland County area

Snow Monkey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey, the long weekend is almost here.

For anyone who didn't know...Parkland County is not issuing any fire permits and have suspended the oned which had already been issued.

Any ideas what to do (besides yard and house work)?
MAgnet and I live outta town and are tryin' to figure something out to do or plan.
Anyone have ideas?

Thanks all !!!:headbanger:

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Hey, the long weekend is almost here.

For anyone who didn't know...Parkland County is not issuing any fire permits and have suspended the oned which had already been issued.

Any ideas what to do (besides yard and house work)?
MAgnet and I live outta town and are tryin' to figure something out to do or plan.
Anyone have ideas?

Thanks all !!!:headbanger:

We'll be riding out of our place, just sticking around home as well, have freinds comming over to camp at our place, supposed to be some good rain this week so I'm hoping the lac.st.anne fire ban will be lifted and HHA has a little more mud......your welcome to hook up and ride with us.

Bogger

Snow Monkey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks. We'll see what happens. I hope we will be able to have fires as well.
Thanks, have a good one !

intmid8or!

Problem Child
Reaction score
We'll be riding out of our place, just sticking around home as well, have freinds comming over to camp at our place, supposed to be some good rain this week so I'm hoping the lac.st.anne fire ban will be lifted and HHA has a little more mud......your welcome to hook up and ride with us.

Bogger

Everyone is invited to boggers for may long, should be good times... pm bogger for more info/directions, campsite reservations....

Top Bottom