Long tracking a 144 rev

jasonrev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes you can long track your 144 and it is a worthwile mod. All you need is track, rails or rail extensions, tunnel extension and longer bumper. I went from 151 to 162 and I have'nt looked back. Another thing to consider is your cooler length. For example when I went to a 162 from a 151 the tunnel extension was made for a sled with a 162 cooler so there was a 3" to 4" inch gap all I did was rivet a piece of aluminum in to fill the gap. As long as you place the piece of aluminum underneath the tunnle extension it look factory. If you are reading in some marginal or hard snow conditions you might want to consider a longer cooler, but so far I have'nt run into any issues yet. If that was a route you wanted to go I do have a 151 cooler on a parts machine I would sell pretty cheap. Anyways if your interested or you have anymore questions or concerns I would be more than happy to help you out. just pm me. Jason

Pappillion

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What track length can I go to on a 2006 Rev 144? Is it worth it?

Ya, its worth while. Try to get a new skid rather than extensions. You will be happier. I own a 151 and love the length. It is good in the mountains as well the trail. Its a great all around length.

Top Bottom