Long Lake 28th

RUDY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i wanna get out and see the Long Lake area.I was wondering if anyone wants to head out that way on Sat..I don't know the area so looking for a local or someone who knows the area pretty good.I'm still pretty new to riding i'm not a crazy drive just wanna go have some fun and see some new area.

CATPRIDE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i wanna get out and see the Long Lake area.I was wondering if anyone wants to head out that way on Sat..I don't know the area so looking for a local or someone who knows the area pretty good.I'm still pretty new to riding i'm not a crazy drive just wanna go have some fun and see some new area.

Welder, Wont be there this weekend. I'll be in Grande Prairie till Saturday. I will be up there the first weekend in March if that helps let me know.

Can-Do

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
anyone heading up that way i may tag a long if thats ok... i know the long lake area, but havnt much of an idea as to were the rideing area is itself.

i used to have a lake lot at skeleton lake and lived in lac la biche for 9 years, funny i never knew of the long lake rideing areas. must have been a sheltered life...LOL :d

RUDY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welder, Wont be there this weekend. I'll be in Grande Prairie till Saturday. I will be up there the first weekend in March if that helps let me know.

Catpride,not a problem...I'll even go that weekend when your up there,just wanna get outta here this weekend.Season is short and wanna get out as much as i can....We will hook one time yet.

CATPRIDE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
anyone heading up that way i may tag a long if thats ok... i know the long lake area, but havnt much of an idea as to were the rideing area is itself.

i used to have a lake lot at skeleton lake and lived in lac la biche for 9 years, funny i never knew of the long lake rideing areas. must have been a sheltered life...LOL :d

Can DO and all sledders if you are interested lets set up something for March 7 & 8. I will be at Skeleton Lake Friday night. Anybody wishes they can launch at the cottage. Just PM me and we will make the weekend enjoyable. For anybody wanting to stay over night there is two hotels in town and I could make arrangments for you.

SHREK1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

planning to be there for a family ride on sat. your welcome to join in , we don't go to hard but seem to cover a bit of ground , if we get some fresh stuff will be a good ride

psycoticmudder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
<http://maps.google.ca/maps?g=st+paul+alberta+canada&hl=en&ie=UTF8&ll=54.003733,-110.720215&spn=0.567407,1.779785&z=10> this area?

RUDY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
planning to be there for a family ride on sat. your welcome to join in , we don't go to hard but seem to cover a bit of ground , if we get some fresh stuff will be a good ride

Shrek sounds like fun to me.Send me a PM with some details on when you'll be leaving St.A.Have to ask though does a guy need a sno pass?

SHREK1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Shrek sounds like fun to me.Send me a PM with some details on when you'll be leaving St.A.Have to ask though does a guy need a sno pass?

no pass required , will let you know on schedule , got a place up there so may be going up friday night

Can-Do

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can DO and all sledders if you are interested lets set up something for March 7 & 8. I will be at Skeleton Lake Friday night. Anybody wishes they can launch at the cottage. Just PM me and we will make the weekend enjoyable. For anybody wanting to stay over night there is two hotels in town and I could make arrangments for you.

7th and 8th sounds good to me :d... probably just do a day trip unless something exciting comes up to make me stick around...lol

CATPRIDE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
7th and 8th sounds good to me :d... probably just do a day trip unless something exciting comes up to make me stick around...lol

Weld is looking for a room mate, I can convince him to stay. We can have a BBQ at the cottage in the evening. My place is 5 mins from town.

Can-Do

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hehe, wel see... i might stick around if i come alone... might be bringing Labradorian with me. wel see what pans out here in a couple days.

sounds like it fixing to be a good time though :):d

CATPRIDE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hehe, wel see... i might stick around if i come alone... might be bringing Labradorian with me. wel see what pans out here in a couple days.

sounds like it fixing to be a good time though :):d

Will be a good show, snow will be good. Try and do 80-100 miles on Sat. thinking BBQ in the evening for dinner, be a campfire for sure and beer(keg).

Top Bottom