lodging for 10 men

m8rider34

Reaction score
Hay there I'm looking for a lodge for 10 people . Must be right on the mountian . Don't care where , Revy ,McBride , Valmount, Golden. If andyones stayed at a good spot please tell me where and how to get in touch.

Can't wait for breakup to go sledding for 2 weeks

MADPOW

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
have ya tried Glacier House in Revi.....sweet ass place to stay man!...that's were we always stay! everything you need, don't even have to go to town to refuel! :beer:

gumbylee

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i once stayed at the renshaw hilton back in 2001...little rustic though...

no running water

no heat,sorta

room service sucked.....could not get the whiskeyjacks to bring us room service

othet than that....i would highly recommend it.....always room at the top!!!:d:beer::d:beer::d:beer::d

gumbylee

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ps....there was 8 of us and it was like we had the whole mountain to ourselves....And no,it was not planned.....it just kinda happened accidentalike???:rant:

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
The "wee troll inn" just outside sicamous at swansea point, or "eagle valley lodge" outside of sicamous........ Both can easily hold 10 and can sled right from the lodges up to hunters or owlshead.......... Very nice places!!!

rotormech

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just came back from blue river with the holy smoke inn .blue jewell snowmobile tours.great place.

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
Inn on the Border is good too and usually have good snow. Over 1200 miles of trail (bring lots of extra fuel) and if you ask they can direct you to trails, bowls, hill climbing ... something for everyone. You park your sled at your door at night. Pretty cool place. You could also trailer to fernie, sparwood etc.

Top Bottom