Loctite 609 in Edmonton

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What's 609? Is that bushing retainer? Canadian tire might have it in small tubes but usually is way over priced.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What's 609? Is that bushing retainer? Canadian tire might have it in small tubes but usually is way over priced.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It is the retainer. Need it for my ball joints. Checked their website and they only have the blue.

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If it's sleeve/bushing retainer, I have some at my shop and could meet you there to lend it out, if you can't find any.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
Thanks for the offer. Im going to just try Napa and if they don't have it then Crappy tire on the way back. If neither have it then I wait until tomorrow and get a big bottle in town. It isn't a huge rush as I'm still waiting for some parts to come in.

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nope 609. They do make a 603 as well. I texted my neighbor yesterday asking if he had any but he was out of town. I just went out to unload the quad and he brought some over for me.

youngpolarisguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sorry for the late reply but i use permatex sleeve retainer, same chit just easier to find, part stop in spruce grove has it for sure.
64040.jpg

Top Bottom