Lock your trucks

24V E30

Reaction score
Bunch of us were riding Quartz on Saturday, we got back to the trucks and some low life waste of skin stole both my buddies front super clamps from inside his box at the staging area. We all were blown away that someone would do that. If you read this you piece of sh!t, f*#k you I hope you get worse in return.

Lock up your trucks and all you valuables guys so this doesn't happen to you.

Reaction score
Bunch of us were riding Quartz on Saturday, we got back to the trucks and some low life waste of skin stole both my buddies front super clamps from inside his box at the staging area. We all were blown away that someone would do that. If you read this you piece of sh!t, f*#k you I hope you get worse in return.

Lock up your trucks and all you valuables guys so this doesn't happen to you.

I'm always nervous about staging areas..... I hate thieves.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I drove by on Sunday and the lot was full and trucks were parked on the highway. If a plan was evolved in Golden, it is quite simple for a non-sledder to get into there to steal things or walk along the trucks on the highway and find out which ones aren't locked and what is easy to pick. Might not be sledders..................just saying.

just the same, thieves are low life, friggin' scum bags.

gates559

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If I left my superclamps out I would almost expect them to be gone when I got back. I see guys and friends leave their stuff out and dont bother to put there ramps away. I always put my ramp and everything in my box and lock the tailgate.

Why would you guys be blown away that they are gone? There are thieves everywhere.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
If I left my superclamps out I would almost expect them to be gone when I got back. I see guys and friends leave their stuff out and dont bother to put there ramps away. I always put my ramp and everything in my box and lock the tailgate.

Why would you guys be blown away that they are gone? There are thieves everywhere.

Right on! Out of sight out of mind and locks keep most people honest and the thieves will take the easy stuff.

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The daily news is who's been ripped off, it's completely out of hand, wish our boy and girls in blue would put away the ticket book and step up on the thieving front.

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Lol, takes one to know one?

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Everybody should carry a jerry can full of water in the back of there truck.
Yes I agree, u never no when u need to put a fire out or find the jackazz that stoke the jerry can down the road broken down

The Kickass One

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any staging area near a highway says Open For Business to a thief....And just because someone is a sledder... does not mean they are not a thief as well.

Cableguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I stash my trail cam everywhere I park so thieves beware it would be super easy for clubs to stash several at all staging areas

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I stash my trail cam everywhere I park so thieves beware it would be super easy for clubs to stash several at all staging areas

Great idea, but good luck finding a cop with the time or care to do something about it. Unless you can find out exactly who the person is and where the police can find them.

Which brings up another point, is it legal to place a camera on public land to catch thieves like this? Would the evidence be admissible in court?

REV2XHEART

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am not one for having a lot of stuff but I do have to leave some things like my cover and superclamp at the truck when I ride. I lock them in the truck but you always wonder if they will still be there when you get back.

I don't have the most desirable vehicle but it sucks thinking about your stuff they whole day.

I know grooming is an expensive activity to cover but some of these stops must really pull in the coin with the trail fees. I know not all places could have it being that not all are super popular but the locations that are specifically right off the highway it would be nice for the clubs to pay someone to stay there. I imagine they would get some more trail fees for the late comers to the spot plus I for one would pay a bit more for the added protection. I guess it all depends on the person though.

The cost of just going riding is high let alone the cost for all the sleds and gear.

Top Bottom