Lloydminster repair

Scottishpride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:confused:just wondering. are there any atv repairshops that are actually worth going to around the lloydminster area?

BigRed800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Polaris in Lloyd has one mechanic Barry is ok but it takes a long time Vermillion the guys name is Larry but backed up for a week or try and post the problem and someone may be able to help you out or get a manual and try to figure it out

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i personally wouldn't take it to any small shops. glens small engine is ok sometimes. whenever something breaks that i can't fix, i take it to provost or vermillion. rec tech will fix just about anything but i think they are pretty pricy. if you have a problem just post it and we will see if we can help you.

clint/KTM/16

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i personally wouldn't take it to any small shops. glens small engine is ok sometimes. whenever something breaks that i can't fix, i take it to provost or vermillion. rec tech will fix just about anything but i think they are pretty pricy. if you have a problem just post it and we will see if we can help you.

really? well i haven't really had big problems that my dad can't fix so im not sure about glens i just sometimes get parts there. and we have my brothers quad gettin the head done and stuff for his borekit rite now but thats about it. you have a nice quad

clint/KTM/16

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't take nothing to glens.My brother took his cylinder in ther to get re-sleeved and they warped it and it took them a month and a half to get a new one so he culdn't ride his quad all summer.

ZEDNECK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
man this thread is old, he needed his motor fixed and got it done at Yamaha

Top Bottom