Little Technical Video from the weekend.

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Damn.....i might just have to make a trip to the wife's grandparents place in Kelvington. I didn't know there was decent snow there. Awesome riding man!!

Destroyer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
It's not the steep and deep I know. That concrete snow isn't as easy to play on as you might think. Did you watch it right through? The line at like 1:50 was tough. So was the one at 2:45.

kootenaycat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's not the steep and deep I know. That concrete snow isn't as easy to play on as you might think. Did you watch it right through? The line at like 1:50 was tough. So was the one at 2:45.

Alright, after being entertained by these flat landers today I'm impressed! You boys know know to ride and how to stop a ghost rider with your ass ha ha!!

Destroyer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Alright, after being entertained by these flat landers today I'm impressed! You boys know know to ride and how to stop a ghost rider with your ass ha ha!!

HAHA that was a good save eh!!!! To bad you couldn't of been there for the rest of the day. Dan's other clutch blew apart. It was quite the day.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
You guys trash talking my bro's from the ol' country??? They are the Krazy Saskatchewanians, they are mountain boys at heart, they ride the rocks in Castlegar, show some respect will ya'.......I still think it is funny.

You guys rock Chad.

kootenaycat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would have been holding you guys up the rest of the day, I like to sidehill but not where the risk is high for wrecking my sled like where you guys were playing! That was sweet riding in the trees and those huge ass boulders, hope Dan puts that footage in the next vid! And he wasn't having any luck at all, he emailed me after you guys got out, said his tie rod was bent on the 2012. Did he tag a stump or rock before his clutch blew apart? He figured it happened while it was sitting at the truck, but not sure how, it was parked behind his truck? Jer and Paul didn't know it was bent either until I asked them about it.

Top Bottom