list of grow ops busted around kelowna

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Took a few minutes for what you were saying to soak into my brain and I fully agree. Back in the '60's, I wrote a university paper on that and related it to prohibition era with alcohol. Now no one can tell me that that didn't work out in the governments favour!

All the research points to mJ being not much more of a hardship on the body than alcohol and cigarettes and yet they are having trouble seeing what it cost them to fight it and what they could make growing and selling it.

To me, it's a win-win situation. Instead of all the cop dudes looking for MJ they could be after real criminals.

I agree 100%. Not going to claim it's good for you by any stretch, nor will I claim that I need it for medical reasons. I just enjoy a smoke at the end of the day, the same as someone who enjoys a glass of wine. It's just a shame I am a criminal for enjoying such activities. I would much rather go to the 'BCWS' (BC weed store) rather than talk to some 'drug dealer'.

In high school, you had to search to find beer, could have a foofer in hand within 5 minutes. Dealers don't card. :D

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Took a few minutes for what you were saying to soak into my brain and I fully agree. Back in the '60's, I wrote a university paper on that and related it to prohibition era with alcohol. Now no one can tell me that that didn't work out in the governments favour!

All the research points to mJ being not much more of a hardship on the body than alcohol and cigarettes and yet they are having trouble seeing what it cost them to fight it and what they could make growing and selling it.

To me, it's a win-win situation. Instead of all the cop dudes looking for MJ they could be after real criminals.

no more time to fight crime just more timmies time, discussing the days activities.

Highfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What? Nothing busted in Rutland? (where I'm from) .... guess they haven't found those ones yet.... :)
Hey, What does a Rutland girl do first thing in the morning..... She goes home. Ahhhh I miss Rutland!!!

Highfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I didn't drive past Louis's store last week when I was there but I'm pretty sure it is still there.... I'll be working in Kelowna again in about 3 weeks. Will have to do a drive by.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Not much more of a hardship.....? How about not even close to how bad alcohol is for you, last time I checked all those bums and skids downtown Edmonton arent stoners, more like junkies and drunks

Top Bottom