Like Father, Like Son - This is what sledding is about !

92vwgti

Reaction score
Yes it was this weekend, Sunday actually. A secret, nope, but we did not see one sled all day.
Those rocks are part of Eagle Pass Summit, just above Crudwell Bowl. It was a great day , only had to warn Reagan(9 years old) once to lay off the boost! Him and Kieran rode around for about an hour straight! Thanks John for the pics! Cheers, Rene.

sweeeeet pics rene...you guys are killing us out here, rode 7 inches of pow this weekend and it sucked balls, cant wait to leave my sled at your place!!!

JungleJim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Excellent getting the little guys out in the mountains and super pictures! I've been riding with my son in the mountains since he was 7 and have had a great time. We're about to introduce my second son this coming weekend and it should be fun. I would like to make one suggestion though to keep the kids safe - make sure they have the same gear you do! A DOT helmet is a must at a minimum. Snowboard helmets are not tested to the same impact levels and do not offer enough protection in a crash with a 600 lb sled. Thanks for keeping them safe!:nono:

tfitz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
These are great I can not wait till my Sons are old enough to take sledding I take my oldest around home all the time (he is 20 months old) and he loves it, everytime we see a sled on a deck or trailer he gets excited and starts yelling Doo Doo Cant wait, I bet those two guys can't wait to go again:beer:

kenvb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
beatiful pics,,I won a trip for 4 to a place called Terra Canna ranch near Valemont 2 yrs ago,but just had a accident with right hand and couldnt take it.too bad,my sons and i were all geared up to go with new 800 Mtn sleds too.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
With Graham Helfrich not posting pics here anymore you have become our new go to guy Rene. Keep up the good work! Pics are awesome! :d:beer::beer:

HighonBoost

Reaction score
Come out to the lodge! I'll take your picture :D

Few from earlier this year..

frenchies-24e.jpg

frenchies-25e.jpg

frenchies-27e.jpg

frenchies-32ee.jpg

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll be at the lodge on April 8-10. See you then!
Great pics, I take all of the family to McBride for family day every year. Nothing extreme of coarse but it's the talk around the house for at least 3 months before the trip!! There are no trips like the family trips!!

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know I'm new to this, but those last pics you posted are the best sledding pictures I've ever seen.

I Dare Ya Rene!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.eaglevalleymarine.com
That is not me taking pics, it is our lodge photographer JR who is also a great rider. It is always retard day when I try and operate a camera or computer!

PS. JR , you sure that is Chico? Check helmet out. lol

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow, those are some great Pictures for sure!...JR, you have talent behind the camera and on the sled!..Cheers!:d

HighonBoost

Reaction score
That is not me taking pics, it is our lodge photographer JR who is also a great rider. It is always retard day when I try and operate a camera or computer!

PS. JR , you sure that is Chico? Check helmet out. lol

Pretty sure thats Chico... he was riding the polaris right?!

Top Bottom