Lightweight Battery

wakeandsnow

Reaction score
Hey Guys

wondering if anybody has found a good lightweight alternative to the stock skidoo lead acid? I read that the lithium stuff doesn't start when it's super cold. Anybody have any input from actual experience?

Thanks

Highclimber

Reaction score
I run earth x, love it. Super light weight. Had problems with the first one, they warrantied it no problem. Ran all last winter with no problem and put it in my Harley for the summe.

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In my Nytro i have a Lithium battery from "Antigravity batteries". It works flawlessly, even in real cold temps. But it came at a very high $$$

wakeandsnow

Reaction score
Is there a specific cell count you guys have found is necessary to turn over an etec when it's -20 or colder or an amp amount ect?

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The batteries will be matched to the application when you buy it. Mine has 16 cells, turns over a 1049cc 4stroke no problem. Its a fraction of the size of the original battery. 3.5lbs vs 14lbs. It also cost $400 vs $55

Nytroxpress

Reaction score
I have earth-x and it's wonderful. Like the high climber said the warranty is over the top. ( mine was mounted in new position and was to close to exhaust and started to melt by the battery post. Not related to the battery quality just poor relocation and warranty was no problem. I never write reviews on products but had to with them to show support. + they are "smart" as they will detect that are in hibernation (during off season) and some how store power so it will fire up in the fall / winter.
Brother in-law has anti gravity. It's good to. Cant go wrong with either IMO

Top Bottom