lift kits

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
im thinking about lifting my quad and wondering which lift is best for it's $$$?

How big do you want to go? You can get 2", 3", 4" and 6".

For smaller 2-3" lifts, go with a Gorilla Stage-1, or a CATVOS. Highlifter makes them too, but they stick out like a sore thumb because its a bare metal kit. Gorilla has some parts bare as well, but they look more professional, and CATVOS lifts are black unless you ask for them to be a different colour.

If you want a 4" or bigger, Gorilla is your best bet. I'm not sure if CATVOS makes a 4" or bigger for a Rincon.

I'm getting a CATVOS 3" this spring.

honda680manitoba

Reaction score
im looking at a 2-3 inch lift. would anyone suggest wheel spacers? if so what size? and what kind?

smkngstv

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have the rubberdown lift in my 850 ,the install was very easy and it looks great,paul and his wife have provided outstanding service and i have purchased many other custom parts from them,.the have some great stuff to choose from

TheMuffinMan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Another vote for rubberdown. I put their 2" lift in my rhino; great fit, easy install and parts are well built.

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
im looking at a 2-3 inch lift. would anyone suggest wheel spacers? if so what size? and what kind?

You could just get off-set wheels. My 850 has a 2" offset on each side.

the only ones I know of are Highlifter spacers. Idk if Rubberdown makes them or not.

munhoez

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In a Dakota R/T, down by the South Sask. River
You could just get off-set wheels. My 850 has a 2" offset on each side.

the only ones I know of are Highlifter spacers. Idk if Rubberdown makes them or not.

now was that 2 inch offset wanted by u, for a certain purpose or u just ordered tires and rims for ur poo and they came w a two inch offset?

U dont really want that pos of a offset. Just think, ur calipers r exposed more when u off set ur wheel pos. Ur more prone to junk, rocks, thick branches gettin caught up in the rim and bustin things up.

Dura blue, High Lifter, Moose, Quadrax(motovan) are sum companies that make a spacer kit for ur honda. I dont know if rdc makes a kit for ur honda as well.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have Rubber Down Customs on the rzr and the quad

No problems

Top Bottom