licence plate on sxs

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
bought a 09 polaris sxs where do you mount the plate can't find a plate holder don't the manufactures put one on being the law to display it

fat tire

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
bought a 09 polaris sxs where do you mount the plate can't find a plate holder don't the manufactures put one on being the law to display it
Same as the quads..where ever you want to mount it........ but some dealers have brackets they will sell ya........ sorry man but everything is a money grab...... used to be you never needed to register or insure....... you still don't if you only use it on private land....... but were all not rich ranchers.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I used nylon tie straps just below the muffler to the frame

bengp1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
registering and insuring is a money grab until your toy gets stolen and your 10k into something somebody ran off with

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I mounted mine inside the box, behind my seat, been checked twice, moved the cooler in front of it so they could see it and nothing was said. Have a nice day, they didn't look in the cooler:)

Top Bottom