LIC goggle camera

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Has anyone used the new 1080p LIC goggle camera? I see they have 2 models the apex and the torque. I had a set of their first generation model (720p) but have somehow lost them. I really like the fact that you don't have to aim it, you never have to worry about trees removing it for you, and it shows the riding from a better angle imo. Only downside was that sometimes in deep snow it would not clear itself off and the snow would stick to the lens. Have to remember to wipe it off once in a while when it's deep. Found some old videos I took with the 720p model as well...

myfirststuck - YouTube

5mintothebars - YouTube

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking this is the way to go as well. Excellent quality. Not going to lose them.............while on your head( Johnny Lol) Jan at Trax and Treads has a huge sale on them now. I'm telling the wife this would be a great birthday present. HaHa.

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
The Summit series is the snow goggle in both 720 model and the 1080's. We do have a huge sale going on right now with both models $200.00 for the 720's regular $270.00 and $330.00 for the 1080's regular $430.00 both prices are plus gst and shipping.

Jan

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had an issue with the fit on the summit model they are kinda bulky on the sides of the lenses where the battery and 2 push buttons were. This was with a klim helmet. The foam didn't quite seal on my face and sometimes I'd get snow underneath and it would fog up on the inside of the lenses real quick. Looks like the new apex model will fit motocross style helmets a lot better and I like the idea of 60fps in 720p. Purchased a set of the Apex 338 1080p model without wifi for $250 off the LIC website they have a 20% off promotion right now (promo code:
LIC200K) so a very reasonable price.

Last edited:
Top Bottom