Levelling kit for f350

boxer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just picked up a 2015 f350 and can't decide on which levelling kit to go with. I am not interested in cheap ebay lifts . Want to install a good quality kit and maybe change out track bar and add better steering stabilizers. Thinking medium road budget. Don't mind spending $600 or so. Just looking for a good ride quality . Let me know what you guys have.

boxer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am experiencing the death wobble problem that alot of other f350 guys have. fix seems to be adding aftermarket track bar and steering stabilizer. figuired i would do this when installing a leveling kit.

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am experiencing the death wobble problem that alot of other f350 guys have. fix seems to be adding aftermarket track bar and steering stabilizer. figuired i would do this when installing a leveling kit.

I have also experienced this even with the stabilizers installed, but it was due to the u-bolts on one of the stabilizers backing off.

boxer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My truck is totally stock with 22,000 kms. i will check it out. thanks. drives me crazy how ford pretends like my truck is the only truck that this has ever happened to .

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My truck is totally stock with 22,000 kms. i will check it out. thanks. drives me crazy how ford pretends like my truck is the only truck that this has ever happened to .

Yeah its pretty common on the solid front axle trucks, as long as everything with the stabilizers stay tight they work good though.

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Death wobble is due to bad factory geometry, some get it some don't. With a lift the geometry gets worse with out an aftermarket track bar. Steering stabilizers are masking a problem that is still there. One of the biggest culprits I have found is the track bar ball joint, they get loose and all goes crazy. Check that first. Lay down underneath truck while someone turns the steering wheel back and forth. Worn parts show up pretty quick.

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I really like the ready lift products. ran them on my f350 and dad runs it on his. You can get kits with radius arm drop brackets as well as a track bar relocation bracket. I ran a 3.5" level and dad runs a 2.5" level. both with the track bar relocation bracket, radius arm drop brackets and shock extension brackets. These kits were also just spacers on top of the stock springs. No handling issues with either truck and no durability issue with the kits. there products are fairly well priced.

Woodsie1984

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Which track bar did you go with ?...I just got new one on warranty put in at 45,000km...looking to upgrade cause it still does it, they tell me it's because of lift in it

boxer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I havent changed from stock yet. just got the truck 2 weeks ago. looking on the internet seems like guys went with the readylift adjustable track bar and a set of dual steering dampners such as the bilstein sets seem to have fixed the problem. your lift has nothing to do with it. My truck is bone stock and has the wobble.

the450kid

Reaction score
I really like the ready lift products. ran them on my f350 and dad runs it on his. You can get kits with radius arm drop brackets as well as a track bar relocation bracket. I ran a 3.5" level and dad runs a 2.5" level. both with the track bar relocation bracket, radius arm drop brackets and shock extension brackets. These kits were also just spacers on top of the stock springs. No handling issues with either truck and no durability issue with the kits. there products are fairly well priced.
I just did the same 3.5" level with fox 2.0's on all four corners. After having four different f 350's and trying a few different lift's I think this is the best riding truck I've had to date. Pretty cheap upgrade and easy to do as well..

youngpolarisguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The best way to avoid steering wobble is to have properly inflated and proper size tires, good shocks, good stabilizer and to be aligned properly, on a STOCK TRUCK. Neither of my super dutys have ever gone into wobble. I hate it when guys lift and level their chit then come in and complain it handles like chit. Bet it was good before.

But if you're going to level you have to have a kit that changes the track bar mount or have a adjustable trac bar, add a double steering shock kit and changing out the stock steering shock for a stiffer aftermarket on helps to. The pro comp nitro kits work good cause they drop the trac bar, also found the rancho shocks seem to last longer than the procomp but than any shock would.

boxer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The best way to avoid steering wobble is to have properly inflated and proper size tires, good shocks, good stabilizer and to be aligned properly, on a STOCK TRUCK. Neither of my super dutys have ever gone into wobble. I hate it when guys lift and level their chit then come in and complain it handles like chit. Bet it was good before.

But if you're going to level you have to have a kit that changes the track bar mount or have a adjustable trac bar, add a double steering shock kit and changing out the stock steering shock for a stiffer aftermarket on helps to. The pro comp nitro kits work good cause they drop the trac bar, also found the rancho shocks seem to last longer than the procomp but than any shock would.

My new 2015 is bone stock, no modifications and has the wobble.

the450kid

Reaction score
what were the fox's worth? its time for new shocks on my f350 and i have a 2.5" kit already installed
I think they were $200 a corner, well worth it, I had Bilsteins on my last one and will never go back!

Top Bottom