Lets start thread on the nova scotia lobster protests

Kgra

Reaction score
I haven’t been on here in a while. I’m shocked there’s No talk, articles or feedback and feeling on this subject.

Last edited:

Kgra

Reaction score

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not really worth talking about it really. It should of been stopped back when It was about eels.

But, Wanna fish and make a lively hood?, than fish during the season with everyone else.
Where do yah think the money came from to buy those licenses from clearwater???

Last edited:

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sick and tired of minority's getting special privileges. This needs to end, we are all equal in Canada.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
https://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/n-s-f...ry-support-after-lobster-pound-fire-1.5149718

where was the extra forces with pipeline protests?
First Nations leader calls for military action?
Trudeau insisted peaceful resolution and insisted law enforcement not intervene with pipeline protests. No one was arrested when cn rail property was lit on fire and blocked effecting the entire country.
It's cause it was supposed to be natives protesting

He's to much of a puss to say anything to a native

And come on, we would have had a native lives matter movement first, before blm bull chit

tejay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Who do you suppose it could be dumping lobster in the forest during a closed fishery ? Who in their right minds dumps a viable food source? Who fishes during a closed season - closed because the lobster are molting their shells and also carrying eggs The natives demanding their “rights “ to fish while destroying the fishery . It just doesn’t get any more hypocritical . Keepers of the land they say. Pffft . Now demanding police action , the very police that a few short weeks ago they were calling for defunding
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/lobster-dump-weymouth-1.4294000

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Who do you suppose it could be dumping lobster in the forest during a closed fishery ? Who in their right minds dumps a viable food source? Who fishes during a closed season - closed because the lobster are molting their shells and also carrying eggs The natives demanding their “rights “ to fish while destroying the fishery . It just doesn’t get any more hypocritical . Keepers of the land they say. Pffft . Now demanding police action , the very police that a few short weeks ago they were calling for defunding
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/lobster-dump-weymouth-1.4294000
More like keepers of their wallets.

rodney1960

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is systemic racism at its finest.

We need more first nations in positions of power.

There should be tariffs on all lobsters sold. 5$ to first nations tribes on each lobster sold.

1774 treaty must be updated to account for inflation.

Realistically every native should be multi millionaires or billionaires not living in poverty!

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
This is systemic racism at its finest.

We need more first nations in positions of power.

There should be tariffs on all lobsters sold. 5$ to first nations tribes on each lobster sold.

1774 treaty must be updated to account for inflation.

Realistically every native should be multi millionaires or billionaires not living in poverty!
You mean every CANADIAN right?!?!? As soon as you put a culture or a color, you are the racist.

rodney1960

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You mean every CANADIAN right?!?!? As soon as you put a culture or a color, you are the racist.

No just every native. The white man should serve natives.
Colonialism has to be reversed.

Reparations time!

rodney1960

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Reverse racism isnt real. This proves we need critical race theory in k-12 schools!

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Who is buying these lobsters??? They cannot be sold out of season, so how is it a livelihood.

Kgra

Reaction score
FYI this is not meant to be a racial thread. Its not yet. Let’s keep it that way. I have many friends of rationality. First Nations too so I get to see the golden spoon out right year after year- it’s not fair! Our government and pussys are the problem here accepting any persons using there rationality as a right for things or crying discrimination.

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is absolutely no equality in canada. If the season is closed due to conservation it should be closed across the board, I'm not sure how a persons background changes conservation. 2 sets of rules as usual.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
FYI this is not meant to be a racial thread. Its not yet. Let’s keep it that way. I have many friends of rationality. First Nations too so I get to see the golden spoon out right year after year- it’s not fair! Our government and pussys are the problem here accepting any persons using there rationality as a right for things or crying discrimination.

Its racial the moment you brought it up unfortunately, there is huge inequality here in Canada its not just this industry its all industrys. Some want to work hard for what the have, others want it given to time on a big golden spoon.

What actual benefit does it do to fish out of season? They cannot sell them out of their own group, it illegal, I cannot go down to the wharf and buy from them.

They do not need 500 traps and big fancy boats to self sustain and feed themselves.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I 100% agree to let the indigenous peoples fish at any time of the year.
They want to be allowed to fish just like they did when they signed in 1761, an I absolutely agree.

Now go tie your own pots and start rowing you SOBs, just like n 1761 when you signed.

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I 100% agree to let the indigenous peoples fish at any time of the year.
They want to be allowed to fish just like they did when they signed in 1761, an I absolutely agree.

Now go tie your own pots and start rowing you SOBs, just like n 1761 when you signed.

Exactly,.. you want to fish, hunt or whatever your heritage was back then,.. bow,. canoe, rope traps,.. have f&%n at R! TRADITION!

Top Bottom