Lets see your enclosed

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I sprayed my trailer's wood floor (and one foot up the walls, and the ramps) with box liner. Purchased as a box liner kit from a paint shop, sprayed on with the air gun it comes with. I didn't put the dye in, which was an accident. But it's fine clear, or if you dye it I recommend using white to keep the trailer bright. A black floor is really going to cut down on the light inside the trailer, and require probably twice as many lights to compensate.

solarguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Our set up, did quite a few custom upgrades to the interior in addition to (heat and shelves etc that came with it). We camp out out most of the winter so bad ass stereo, sub woof, DVD, flat screen and plenty of other shelves, tables, tool storage and other. Has 35gal fuel bladder with pump system. Will post interior pictures
soon. Been towing it for a year and so far so good. Has two man doors for convenience, windows both sides, relocated boot and glove dryers under furnace, exterior speakers when necessary and built in Battery charging, inverter and wired for 120. The wife said pimp it out so no argument here:)) image.jpg

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Fawking nice unit...... trailer is OK too....

Our set up, did quite a few custom upgrades to the interior in addition to (heat and shelves etc that came with it). We camp out out most of the winter so bad ass stereo, sub woof, DVD, flat screen and plenty of other shelves, tables, tool storage and other. Has 35gal fuel bladder with pump system. Will post interior pictures
soon. Been towing it for a year and so far so good. Has two man doors for convenience, windows both sides, relocated boot and glove dryers under furnace, exterior speakers when necessary and built in Battery charging, inverter and wired for 120. The wife said pimp it out so no argument here:))View attachment 192575

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
soon. Been towing it for a year and so far so good. Has two man doors for convenience, windows both sides, relocated boot and glove dryers under furnace, exterior speakers when necessary and built in Battery charging, inverter and wired for 120. The wife said pimp it out so no argument here:))View attachment 192575

I'm 90% sure I saw this just off of Ogden road the other day here in Calgary. I was darn close to trying to flag you down, if it was indeed you, lol. Like barefooter said, I too have been drooling over Earthroamers for a few years. Would love to see it.

Beautiful set up. :beer:

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
VERY NICE, BUT VERY PRICEY....

[h=1]Pricing[/h]EarthRoamer Xpedition Vehicles are sold factory direct and are custom built to order. Typical prices for a completed 2016 model year (2015 model year is sold out) EarthRoamer XV-LT range from around $350,000 – $450,000 and XV-LTS prices range from around $390,000 – $575,000

cancritter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
to rich for my blood......for that typa coin they better be throwing in the vehicles as well

lsone

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
VERY NICE, BUT VERY PRICEY....

Pricing

EarthRoamer Xpedition Vehicles are sold factory direct and are custom built to order. Typical prices for a completed 2016 model year (2015 model year is sold out) EarthRoamer XV-LT range from around $350,000 – $450,000 and XV-LTS prices range from around $390,000 – $575,000

Everyone spends their money differently. Yea its too rich both of our blood, Not for others.. I know a couple people that have bought similar setups and travel the world in them. The value is justified. Ocean? Toss it in a sea can. Its a different world. The quality of these units are better than most houses.

800HMX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
EarthRoamer is the best of the best.

Zrock

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
to rich for my blood......for that typa coin they better be throwing in the vehicles as well
i may be misunderstanding your comment but they do come with the ford F 550 chassis

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Buddy was having a bad day 200km on this new trailer he just bought it heading home with it

Attachments

• trailer.jpg
    trailer.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 1,008

Bisch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Buddy was having a bad day 200km on this new trailer he just bought it heading home with it

Oh no!! Hope everyone is ok. Insurance will take care of the stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

calgaryyz250

Reaction score
Any install a tv? I'm thinking about getting some kind of drop down from the roof and a 32" ish LED but not sure how to mount.

06 Dragon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I Mounted mine on the wall with a swivel style mount. Inside mounted at the rear of the trailer,drivers side. I found that a 32" screen is too small in a 28' foot enclosed trailer. Can swivel it to watch in side or leave the back door open and watch it from outside. Folds back flat against the wall nicely out of the way.

calgaryyz250

Reaction score
That's a good idea. I've got some coat hooks there but shouldn't interfere too much. Now I'm debating on the 46" out of the house and getting a newer bigger for inside ImageUploadedByTapatalk1453660520.961766.jpg

iceman5689

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
image.jpg
Any install a tv? I'm thinking about getting some kind of drop down from the roof and a 32" ish LED but not sure how to mount.
Mounted a 47" in mine, screwed 2 pieces of 36" flat bar aluminum first to the trailer ribs(16" on centre) then mounted then tv wall mount to it. Very sturdy, still use Velcro safety strips to wall mount and tv in transit for peace of mind. Also mounted sound bar on top of tv with sub , way better sound then factory trailer speakers.

Last edited:
Top Bottom