lets see what everyone is riding for sleds.

RINGER

Reaction score
2003 rx-1
28rs alpine turbo
nos
rods /pistons
m-10
cr tunnel
162 -16x 2.5 camo extreme

works real real well

Attachments

• SLED.jpg
    SLED.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 386

Dzl

Reaction score
01 Summit 700

Attachments

• Copy of DSCI0007.JPG
    Copy of DSCI0007.JPG
    61.9 KB · Views: 379

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Bad Ass riding GetR'Done's sled in Westridge. Can be viewed on (Snow and Mud tube) Under BIGFOOT...... Sidehilling. This is my first tube post & it took some time to firqure things out. Check it out if ya like.

Seach for "sidehilling"

Last edited by a moderator:

RINGER

Reaction score
Sweet ride Ringer. What seat do you have on the sled?

thanks culvert its a mountain mod seat , lots of trunk space
it has flames stitched in the sides as well , not sure if ya can see that or not
thinkin of selling the sled to build a new one but i hate too since this thing flat out rocks

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Ringer: The Sled In Behind Your Turbo/nos Sled Looks Kinda Sweet To, From What We Can See Of It!!! C'mon, Don't Hold Back Now!!! Lol

Hey Summitric that sled in the back is Dan's from extreme machines, He also built Shankster's RX1. Yeah it is done up from one end to the other!:D

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Great video, very well done.
Hey, what's with the helmet on Bad Ass. Not your normal dirt bike styled unit. Looks like something we would see Catmando wearing whin his quad videos?

Bad Ass riding GetR'Done's sled in Westridge. Can be viewed on (Snow and Mud tube) Under BIGFOOT...... Sidehilling. This is my first tube post & it took some time to firqure things out. Check it out if ya like.

Seach for "sidehilling"

tekim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey, what's with the helmet on Bad Ass. Not your normal dirt bike styled unit. Looks like something we would see Catmando wearing whin his quad videos?

Ahhh.... When is it supposed to snow again?

tekim:D

BIGFOOT

Reaction score

Sledbunny, Thks for adding the "Search" part. Don't know where Bad Ass & I got those soup pots from..... Maybe a garage sale !! (My avatar I have one on also). With Bad Ass the only thing he likes in his face is snow & lots of it. Or it might be the only pot to fit that big cabbage of his into.

GRD

Reaction score
Speaking of helmets... I just picked myself up a snowboader helmet... I am going to use it in the spring or on warm days. I find I am always pulling my helmet off and on for a pop, cigar, food, and for bs'n.

Sledbunny, Thks for adding the "Search" part. Don't know where Bad Ass & I got those soup pots from..... Maybe a garage sale !! (My avatar I have one on also). With Bad Ass the only thing he likes in his face is snow & lots of it. Or it might be the only pot to fit that big cabbage of his into.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
It's all about "teamwork"

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Brain Buckets

Brain Buckets...
Well I have some thoughts on that...buy the best brain bucket you can.
My son is a pretty good boarder and two years ago, the week before Christmas, we got a call from the snowboarding hill that he had not landed a jump and they were trying to get a helecopter in to pick him up. There was a Brain Surgeon at the hill attending a different event and he did not think my son would live. Longest few days of my life. Anyway he had a ton of tests done and there was some bleeding on the brain. A bit of time in the hospital and a few months of recovery and he was getting back to normal.
Here is a picture of the fracture in his helmet, a good one not a cheap one. It saved his life.
These helmets are not designed to take a hit like a sledders helmet.
Just my dollars worth of Bla...Bla...Bla....
Speaking of helmets... I just picked myself up a snowboader helmet... I am going to use it in the spring or on warm days. I find I am always pulling my helmet off and on for a pop, cigar, food, and for bs'n.

Attachments

• IMG_2604.jpg
    IMG_2604.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 401

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Wow... What a frightful time for your son & your family... Glad he is recovered or well on his way. I agree with you Sledbunny on the protection part. These soup bowls we sometime wear are (I think) good cabbage protection but not for the front face. I do like the openness one does have with them. We all have the jaw mode ones but they drive me nuts.

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Hey Summitric... In the second picture, What ya lookin at.... A squirrel in the tree ???

Top Bottom