lets see what everyone is riding for sleds.

rosey

Reaction score
heres my 03 800HO 159"x16"x2"
slydog multicolor skis and boss seat from Rory at motorsportaddiction
need to see some sleds i'm getting the itch to ride

Attachments

• DSC00255.jpg
    DSC00255.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 1,016
  • DSC00256.jpg
    DSC00256.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 1,014
  • DSC00258.jpg
    DSC00258.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 990

Culvert

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here's my new toy from last year. 05 RX-1 MTN, 151*2",MPI tunnel extension, Boss seat, K&N filters with single exhaust.

Attachments

• 22Jan07Hertz003.jpg
    22Jan07Hertz003.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 987
Last edited:

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Re: How Doo You Post Pics???

You need to reduce the photo to the correct size as shown on the "attachments" field when activated in an e-mail.
Once completed hit the Browse field, find the photo, attach the photo and wait for it to upload.
Easy stuff.
How Doo You Attach Pics??? I Would Attach A Pic Of My Gt Racer(it'd Give Tylerg's A Run).

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This the only pic I have of the sled after the latest mods

Attachments

• P4130065.JPG
    P4130065.JPG
    43.8 KB · Views: 843

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Nose Dive

Hey Nos...I got a photo like that, trying to access the roadway in Slient Pass...didn't quite do it right....over the handlebars and flat on my back on the road...hate it when that happens.

Attachments

• 168-6868_IMG_2[1].jpg
    168-6868_IMG_2[1].jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 858

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So was the windsheild off before or because of that photo??

No it came off earlier in the year from a nice little roll down the mountain! And it also lighter this way!:D Now I don't have to worry about it coming off again!:D

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: Nose Dive

Hey Nos...I got a photo like that, trying to access the roadway in Slient Pass...didn't quite do it right....over the handlebars and flat on my back on the road...hate it when that happens.

Sledbunny I like it, sucks how those little drops sneak up on a guy in flat light, but what doesn't kill us just makes us stronger right!!:D

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
One of last years projects. A few more changes to come right away. Woo Hoo!

tekim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My other ride....real fun sled.

How do you like the Crossfire? How does it ride, and how does it handle in the deeper snow?

I am kind of keeping my eyes open for another sled for the wife. She kind of likes the Yami Phazer, but she is a Cat Girl at heart!

Thanks,

tekim:D

Last edited:

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How do you like the Crossfire? How does it ride, and how does it handle in the deeper snow?

I am kind of keeping my eyes open for another sled for the wife. She kind of likes the Yami Phazer, but she is a Cat Girl at heart!

Thanks,

I love that little 600 Crossfire and find myself riding it more often than the ZR. Handles the trails real well, and is light/easy to throw around in the deep. Just lean it in and away she goes. Very comfortable ride. I put a bigger track on it at time of purchase and went to Fernie for the break in. Had no issues. Throttle pull is easy with the EFI. Your wife would not be disappointed. My wife calls it her sled...yeah right! Anyone who takes it for a spin is quite impressed...even my Doo buddies!!

Excellent all around sled. One of Cats better creations.

tekim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I love that little 600 Crossfire and find myself riding it more often than the ZR. Handles the trails real well, and is light/easy to throw around in the deep. Just lean it in and away she goes. Very comfortable ride. I put a bigger track on it at time of purchase and went to Fernie for the break in. Had no issues. Throttle pull is easy with the EFI. Your wife would not be disappointed. My wife calls it her sled...yeah right! Anyone who takes it for a spin is quite impressed...even my Doo buddies!!

Excellent all around sled. One of Cats better creations.

I'll have to find one and take it for a test drive!

Thanks,

Top Bottom