Here is a little bigger one

Attachments

• fishing 001.jpg
    fishing 001.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 34

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
Nice fish Curtis .................. and looks like nice weather too!! :beer::d:beer:

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We had a fantastic season of fishing so far. Lots of Cutties. Thanks Terry for teaching me soooooo much. (and please please please don't post my happy pic. lol)

Anyways here are some of the fish caught around home.
The first pics were from a couple of days ago. Perch and sunfish. we were going to go for Bass, but it wasn't working so well, so we caught pretty fish instead.
Picture1006.jpg

Taty the worm girl
Picture990.jpg

Picture993.jpg

a slight detour..... Believe it or not.. this isn't Leo's first power line he's caught this year!! LOL...... He was practicing casting his fly off the deck...
Picture922.jpg

Picture492.jpg

Picture508.jpg

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here the kids were laughing. I bonked a fish and got some blood on me. They said... mom what would you do if you were a girly girl......
so I did this
Picture448.jpg

Lots and Lots and Lots of cutties this year. Not so many Brookies though
Picture449.jpg

This was Brookie's first fish on a flyrod.. cool hey!!
JUNE085.jpg

Picture265.jpg

Tatyandfish.jpg

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was that the fly rod she was gifted just this summer? Good for her.

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was that the fly rod she was gifted just this summer? Good for her.

Yup Zrrrrrr! It was! She did awesome with her rod this year. It was a good fishing year for the whole family!:d:beer:

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
5 mahi mahi's in puerto vallarta....... ya, baby, ya!!!

just got back from the 2nd best fishing trip ever had...... caught 5 mahi mahi(eldorados) and they ranged from 4 feet to 6 feet........ i caught 2nd biggest fish, and my daughter's boyfriend caught the biggest one and then he caught a second one........ 18 year old daughter had the fiestiest and she fought with it over 1/2 hour...... jr highmark caught a gooder too..... was an awesome day..... 7:00pm tonite we'll be eating the smallest one here in one of the hotel restaurants.... awesome..... post pics later................ funniest was el capitain of the boat thought he had one, then the line went limp, and he thought the line broke..... started slowly realing it in and then suddenly a 7ft mahi mahi jumped about 100ft out and his rod went flying into the ocean..... dam good thing his dad owned the boat, as he wasn't too impressed when the fishing guide called it in...... bahahahahahahaha.....

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Re: 5 mahi mahi's in puerto vallarta....... ya, baby, ya!!!

:nopics:

just got back from the 2nd best fishing trip ever had...... caught 5 mahi mahi(eldorados) and they ranged from 4 feet to 6 feet........ i caught 2nd biggest fish, and my daughter's boyfriend caught the biggest one and then he caught a second one........ 18 year old daughter had the fiestiest and she fought with it over 1/2 hour...... jr hig:nopics:e'll be eating the smallest one here in one of the hotel restaurants.... awesome..... post pics later................ funniest was el capitain of the boat thought he had one, then the line went limp, and he thought the line broke..... started slowly realing it in and then suddenly a 7ft mahi mahi jumped about 100ft out and his rod went flying into the ocean..... dam good thing his dad owned the boat, as he wasn't too impressed when the fishing guide called it in...... bahahahahahahaha.....

:nopics:

CATPRIDE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: 5 mahi mahi's in puerto vallarta....... ya, baby, ya!!!

just got back from the 2nd best fishing trip ever had...... caught 5 mahi mahi(eldorados) and they ranged from 4 feet to 6 feet........ i caught 2nd biggest fish, and my daughter's boyfriend caught the biggest one and then he caught a second one........ 18 year old daughter had the fiestiest and she fought with it over 1/2 hour...... jr highmark caught a gooder too..... was an awesome day..... 7:00pm tonite we'll be eating the smallest one here in one of the hotel restaurants.... awesome..... post pics later................ funniest was el capitain of the boat thought he had one, then the line went limp, and he thought the line broke..... started slowly realing it in and then suddenly a 7ft mahi mahi jumped about 100ft out and his rod went flying into the ocean..... dam good thing his dad owned the boat, as he wasn't too impressed when the fishing guide called it in...... bahahahahahahaha.....

:nopics::nopics::BSmeter:

Top Bottom