Lets see all the hard work!

DDebert

Reaction score
What headlight delete kit is that with the two LEDs!! Love the look of it and wouldnt mind throwing it on my sled, does it all come together as a kit or do u got to by the lights??

Heimie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just got it running the other day...mtnk fix kit, par head, clutch machined and balanced at carls cycle, c3 belt drive, belly buster weights, 62-40 helix, full timbersled suspension front and back with fox shocks. Slp powder pro skis, wrp seat. Might do camo x3 yet but gonna ride it as is and see how it works first

Looks good.

Last edited:

SnowJunkie82

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Arctic FX Wrap, BD turbo w/intercooler, Camo 3X, Fox Evol's, Team Tied Secondary = Funnest Sled I've owned to date!

Attachments

• image (1).jpg
    image (1).jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 678
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 678

Catman10

Drinking the Doolaid
Reaction score
image.jpg My 2013 pro, MNTNTK turbo and their piston kit upgrade and blowhole kit, 174X15x3" track with ice age rails, anti stab kit, zbros rear springs, 7 tooth drivers, tensioner kit for the belt drive, boost it engine torque arm, VE tunnel ext, koso egt gauge,hd front bumper, tons of powdercoating, custom air box made by little ol me so this bad boy really will breath in the deep stuff. I bought a team tied secondary with a rkt helix that I will experiment with. It's been a big project but I enjoy building the sleds as much as riding them. No more upgrades planned for awhile, I hope she is gonna rock as it is.

Last edited:

jrcactus

Reaction score
I have a set of 2014 Pro tapers with warmers, grips and bar ends for $150 if you want stock.

This is how she'll be ridden this year with the exception of the bars still needing to be changed (damn back order!). Speaking of, anyone know who has the Dan Adams bars in stock?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v685/z71camaro/photo8_zps2bec98bb.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v685/z71camaro/P1010322_zps967df55c.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v685/z71camaro/P1010326_zpsf1c18e87.jpg

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
View attachment 163757 My 2013 pro, MNTNTK turbo and their piston kit upgrade and blowhole kit, 174X15x3" track with ice age rails, anti stab kit, zbros rear springs, 7 tooth drivers, tensioner kit for the belt drive, boost it engine torque arm, VE tunnel ext, koso egt gauge,hd front bumper, tons of powdercoating, custom air box made by little ol me so this bad boy really will breath in the deep stuff. I bought a team tied secondary with a rkt helix that I will experiment with. It's been a big project but I enjoy building the sleds as much as riding them. No more upgrades planned for awhile, I hope she is gonna rock as it is.

Wow, all the changes look great Paul, good job, hope it rocks all year.

Catman10

Drinking the Doolaid
Reaction score
Thanks guys I will be balls deep this weekend in Revy and I will post when I get back, forecast looks crappy but the pow looks fantastic!

PIKER

Reaction score
Here is mine, headed to revy next week!!

If you are interested in the bumpers, they are from Lethbridge Machine Shop
(403) 320-2260, ask for Joel.

Cheers,

Piker

Attachments

• 013.jpg
    013.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 615
  • 014.jpg
    014.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 614
  • Thanks
Reactions: CRF

Callele88

Reaction score
Got a question about installing the arctic fx tunnel wrap how do you guys go over top of all the rivets with out having a big noticeable hump sticking up?

freezie

Reaction score
I hit them with a heat gun , gently . Not too much heat , and use a soft cloth to kinda roll around them . Seems to get them stuck down pretty good .

mt.aero

Reaction score
Also keep a pin or exacto blade handy to poke a small hole or two into the vinyl at the edge of the rivet. That lets all the air out and provides a better seal.

Top Bottom