Lets see all the hard work!

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sick sled !! I have a question ,I have the lime nine red and white wrap coming , I have red skis, do u know where I can buy white hooks ?i see you have red hooks with the white skis .

My 14 matte stealth black came with white. Have to order them as a part from polaris not an accessory .
u8y6yjym.jpg

Last edited:

2Quickrides

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sick sled !! I have a question ,I have the lime nine red and white wrap coming , I have red skis, do u know where I can buy white hooks ?i see you have red hooks with the white skis .

As said above, Polaris is selling them this year, but apparently since they're a 2014 part they're not available till early November.

+SLEDWRECKS+

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like these tunnel wraps. Do you guys installing them yourselves ? If so, are they pre-cut, or do you need heat to apply and cut off the excess ? Thinking of doing mine black, but don't know where to start.

2Quickrides

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like these tunnel wraps. Do you guys installing them yourselves ? If so, are they pre-cut, or do you need heat to apply and cut off the excess ? Thinking of doing mine black, but don't know where to start.

I used the Arctic FX one, all pre-cut pieces. Easy install, just make sure it's warm and take your time.

Dragonalain

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Went back a couple years from last years ride but this will absolutely destroy any stocker on the snow. Still waiting on some good shocks For the rear and some dual rate springs for the front.

a4u3e5u4.jpg
2e8umu7e.jpg
qaze5y5e.jpg
e3urequ4.jpg
abutuze8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using

Top Bottom