Lets see all the hard work!

apex88

Reaction score
. mats pro.jpg

R

Ryan Verrecchia

why does every body keep the stock suspension...Kmod,timbersled at least upgrade to fox shocks...lol..you guys are killing me...:tearhairout:

Wilk INStheWEST

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sick looking! Powdercoat that tunnel black as well, it'll look like Darth Vader's sled. I can just see it with a couple 2013 White LEs following it around on either side.

gibsons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking it's CR bumper going by the side of the tunnel, but maybe not since it's separate. Nice looking sled either way.

Last edited:

XP2009

Reaction score
sorry guys. its a van amburg extension.

Ya thats what I thought. I'm having CR make me one now to go with my boards. Can't wait to see how it looks with the tunnel all wrapped in carbon fiber vinyl.

dirtbiker77

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well day one of reassembly done. just waiting for the rest of my powdercoating to be finished then the sled will be ripping. oh and still waiting on WRP boards to come in and then looking at head and can at the show..... sled show is christmas in october lol

Attachments

• 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    246.4 KB · Views: 1,390

Wilk INStheWEST

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My work this year, wasn't too involved, just a wrap and put some Feethookers in. Here are some pics of the wrap, don't have pics of the boards yet. Still need to wrap the tunnel (ran out of time). Wrap was done by Spiralus Designs in Calgary. Awesome guys to deal with. I said I was hoping to have it by a certain date, and they missed the shipping cut off to get it to me by that date. So Marc, at Spiralus, actually drove the wrap to my house. Will absolutely deal with them again.
20121019_113701.jpg
20121019_113711.jpg

dragonweld28

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Looks good, now you just need to get some powder coating done to match all the new coloors!!!

Wilk INStheWEST

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks good, now you just need to get some powder coating done to match all the new coloors!!!

I KNOW!! I have a buddy that owns and runs an aluminium machine shop in Ottawa, so next summer, I will be doing a tear down and sending him some parts to do. Will likely do the spindles, bumper and rails purple.
The black panels are absolutely the best when wrapping a sled. The breaks in the pieces don't stand out as much.

EDIT-I also have the tank wrapped right now, just haven't gotten a picture of it yet.

Last edited:
Top Bottom