Lethbridge suds nite november 6th/08

M

mattmedic

5 members, and 1 soon to be member

Members , Mattmedic,Foothills M8, Jeepchic, All4traction, jhurkot, a buddy of mine that is signing up asap., will get his name to you when i can, no pictures though, never thought of it, next one we will have pics.

Last edited:

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Did you happen to take any photos.
5 members, and 1 soon to be member

Members , Mattmedic,Foothills M8, Jeepchic, All4traction, new member, (All4traction knows his site name), a buddy of mine that is signing up asap., will get his name to you when i can, no pictures though, never thought of it, next one we will have pics.

M

mattmedic

Did you happen to take any photos.
sorry no pics
good time was had by all, lots of sledding stories told, and rides planned when the snow flies!!!!!!!! good group of guys to meet up with, look forward to riding with them!!!!

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It was great to meet all!! However we need more ladies down here in Lethbridge.....I know you are out there!! Jackie!!! See you all on the trail and at the next suds night...maybe a Christmas get together!!

Dobir

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Coming around...better and better every day...just about ready to arm wrestle..lol

All4Traction

Reaction score
Hey guys, I just thought I'd use this thread to advertise the Ducks Unlimited Banquet that we're having at the Lethbridge College on Nov.21st, I made a thread about it. If your interested in donating or just attending let me know ASAP. There will be a lot of games for the kids and family and should include a live duck. Any donations are welcome, even products from your company to use for auction.

Thanks guys/gals

Paul

Dobir

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Paul, I am the Chairperson of the Fort Macleod chapter...used to be on Coaldale and Lacombe chapter as well..

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Jay its good that you are feeling alittle better. Be happy you were sick now and not during riding season!!! Matt was saying you wanted us to maybe join you guys at some function this month is that the Ducks Unlimited thing??? Is it with or without kids etc... Let us know ASAP so if I am not off I can try and book it off! Hope you are ALL better soon!!;)

Top Bottom