January suds nite january 18/2011 -- Edmonton

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I suppose everyone needs to have a little class every once in a while eh?

I'm seriously thinking of taking a seminar on financial planning to help afford some of the toy's peeps on this site have. That Etec i dream of seems so far away from reality.:mad:

CATPRIDE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No can show for me - have class that night.

I'm seriously thinking of taking a seminar on financial planning to help afford some of the toy's peeps on this site have. That Etec i dream of seems so far away from reality.:mad:

That boat you have i dream of seems so far away from reality.....................JS

dragonlady

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all your in put for where the suds nite should be. Yes I understand its a drive for EVERYONE, since 1 percent may live in the park that actually show up, This place was picked due to great SERVICE, and food, did I mention SERVICE!!!!!!!! There is nothing worse for me to be in a location ..centrally... (that will not please everyone to drive anyways), just to sit there and have CRAPPY SERVICE. (like in the past).

So with that being said, Jan. Caffreys, Feb, Ill book it on the westend somewhere, March, Caffreys, April.. wherever we found on the west end. May, Caffreys, June .westend......and so on.

second Tuesday.

Keeping it simple and a routine so peeps CAN FIT it in their schedules.

Booger dont whine it dont look good on you. For as this event is my responsibility to set up this year and Ill set up a WHINERS suds nite at chucky cheese for the babbies. !! If need to be...The rest of us BIG people will either be on the west or east side of the city having a meal, few drinks and socializing......... :) See you all there.

Drink RESPONSIBILITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good thing the mountains are centrally located for everyone. :):).................haha

Iron Horse Racing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just an idea.......a motor cycle event we attended a few times last year was at Bo’diddly’s Roadhouse 11650-142 Street. We had good service there....

I believe there was a sled video launch there in the fall.....some taht attended could comment on the service!!!!

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Just an idea.......a motor cycle event we attended a few times last year was at Bo’diddly’s Roadhouse 11650-142 Street. We had good service there....

I believe there was a sled video launch there in the fall.....some taht attended could comment on the service!!!!

they are a member on here now and seem eagre to work with S&M for social events...

Top Bottom