January suds nite january 18/2011 -- Edmonton

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
I'll be thinking of you all as I finish plowing out the yard tonight!! :beer::d:beer:

I hear roads are slippery that end of town, drive careful everyone!! :)

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Not slippery out here.... Most of the residential is already plowed..... That's one thing sherwood forest does a good job with...... Snow plowing and removal

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Now my street in millwoods? That's another story!!! I should post pics some nite.....looks like lexy's place

if its anything like my street Ric, getting your 4 place out and down the street should prove entertaining.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Tyler..... The problem will be hooking it up..... The street is about 1 - 2 feet above what is normally is...... Will probably have to put jacks under the trailer at the front, so i can put a block under the tongue jack to really jack it up......... Should be interesting to say the lease

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Tyler..... The problem will be hooking it up..... The street is about 1 - 2 feet above what is normally is...... Will probably have to put jacks under the trailer at the front, so i can put a block under the tongue jack to really jack it up......... Should be interesting to say the lease

you know how to get ahold of me if you need assistance

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Use a floor jack and wood just behind the tongue. I have to do this with one of the holiday trailers. Works like a charm ...

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Or Ric and Tyler can lift the trailer tongue as Sara backs the truck up.
A 28 foot enclosed trailer can't weigh all that much??
:):):beer::d:d

If the trailer isnt loaded .... lol .. just stand in the back of it the front will go up... if i had the video camera about 1/2 hour ago i could have shown you.. 3 large guy inside the trailer all at once try to get out...

Top Bottom