LETHBRIDGE AND/OR EDMONTON Thunderstruck 13 Premiere Party

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Come on out and meet some of the team, watch a great show and win some prizes.
September 19th Lethbridge and
September 20th Edmonton uploadfromtaptalk1409953132127.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1409953141782.jpg

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Show time is coming guys and gals.

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wicked door prizes guys and girls come on out.

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hoping we can sneak off the combines for this one but its not looking good ......may be the first one ive missed in 4/5 years cant quite remember

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I would suggest any large groups going to the Edmonton one phone the Ale Yard and book a table.

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey, where did my post go? It was a legit question. Don't know why there would not be one in Cowtown considering the combined municipal populations of Edmonton and Lethbridge are still less than Calgary. PM if somehow I'm way out of bounds on asking this question

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Hey, where did my post go? It was a legit question. Don't know why there would not be one in Cowtown considering the combined municipal populations of Edmonton and Lethbridge are still less than Calgary. PM if somehow I'm way out of bounds on asking this question

Maybe Team Thunderstruck has not found a venue that wants to work with them to put on such an event?

Not all bars are willing to give up their AV equipment for a "special" event like this one.

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Modmam that's a good question. I can only answer some of it. The location of the events largely has to do with a few things. First there has to be someone in that location to do some of the running around as in someone to meet with and find a suitable venue as TG said not all will give up their equipment and not all that have what seems like good audio/visual equipment can actually play a DVD. So its important to have a person close by to go in and check that out. Next it has to do with vendors willing to help sponsor and support the events again a task someone would have to help with. The current city choices are all chosen because someone is in them doing the leg work for the event. Right now I am unaware of anyone in Cowtown willing to do this.

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Modmam that's a good question. I can only answer some of it. The location of the events largely has to do with a few things. First there has to be someone in that location to do some of the running around as in someone to meet with and find a suitable venue as TG said not all will give up their equipment and not all that have what seems like good audio/visual equipment can actually play a DVD. So its important to have a person close by to go in and check that out. Next it has to do with vendors willing to help sponsor and support the events again a task someone would have to help with. The current city choices are all chosen because someone is in them doing the leg work for the event. Right now I am unaware of anyone in Cowtown willing to do this.
OK cool, that's all I wanted to know. Thanks.

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No problem. Hope to see you at one of the events. There is one in Red Deer also. It's on Thursday October 17.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca

I would suspect it might also have something to do with the sled show not being in Calgary either? poor turnout and venues not willing to work with sledders

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would suspect it might also have something to do with the sled show not being in Calgary either? poor turnout and venues not willing to work with sledders
We are struggling in Lethbridge too with sled vendors not supporting the industry and events. Good thing for oil field and shredders! !!

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score

Sledshow is back in Calgary this year.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where is the one in Red Deer going to be held?

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where is the one in Red Deer going to be held?
The one in red deer is thunderstruck , been at bo's pub the last few years on the south side of town

First time I'm going to miss it since the start in red deer

But am going to the revy one forsure

Top Bottom