let the US invasion continue

BIB

Reaction score
Got to give a huge thanks to Bill and the gang from the US. Here we are sitting at Owls head cabin with our 07 Skidoo XRS with no electrical other than the engine would run. Couple of guys came by with sugestions of seen this with fuse gone and wet ECM, tried both to no avail. Then this guy with a american accent came up and said whats the problem you are having. We told him and he smiled and said I am going to make your day. He pulled a relay out and said I don't know where it goes but this may be your problem. Took a minute or two and we found where it went, Slapped it in and all was right in the world. Thanks Bill made our day. Don't rememeber the part number but Bill said NAPA sell them. He started a thread saying US invastion. He knows the number. Thanks again Bryan and Thel:d:d

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got to give a huge thanks to Bill and the gang from the US. Here we are sitting at Owls head cabin with our 07 Skidoo XRS with no electrical other than the engine would run. Couple of guys came by with sugestions of seen this with fuse gone and wet ECM, tried both to no avail. Then this guy with a american accent came up and said whats the problem you are having. We told him and he smiled and said I am going to make your day. He pulled a relay out and said I don't know where it goes but this may be your problem. Took a minute or two and we found where it went, Slapped it in and all was right in the world. Thanks Bill made our day. Don't rememeber the part number but Bill said NAPA sell them. He started a thread saying US invastion. He knows the number. Thanks again Bryan and Thel:d:d
The right $7.00 relay ($36.00 from BRP) at the right time can make all the difference.

billyb

Reaction score

Not All American's are Jackasses! Your Very Welcome!!
The Part Relay Part Number is AR-143 ar NAPA.

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey Billy I,m looking for a guy(a farmer I think) from washinton that we chatted with up at Frisby cabin Nov 19 I think it was. Was that you? The person talked to my bud with a 09 blue XP about mountain fit hoods grill kit and he needs a place to get them. :beer:

Top Bottom