Let the Predictions start, What's in for 2023??

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup, small guys are the best riders. I see it first hand. But they sure like having a Bruiser around like me when they're really phuck'd up in a hole!

tall lanky guys are also very very good ( keith curtis ) they have soooo much leverage over the machine it means they are hardly ever in a position where the sled is riding them.

bendy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
tall lanky guys are also very very good ( keith curtis ) they have soooo much leverage over the machine it means they are hardly ever in a position where the sled is riding them.
Yup, bunch of those guys in my group to.

Bernoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Time for me to jump in with my prediction. There will be more guys on Snow Bikes... Don't have to worry about that leverage and position stuff. Now tell me if this wasn't the exactly right time to contribute to this thread? Ha ha ha ha Be nice guys. Just trying to bring some humor to S and M.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Time for me to jump in with my prediction. There will be more guys on Snow Bikes... Don't have to worry about that leverage and position stuff. Now tell me if this wasn't the exactly right time to contribute to this thread? Ha ha ha ha Be nice guys. Just trying to bring some humor to S and M.

Your not wrong, these companies are watching industry trends. Snow biking is boring to me due to the lack of power and having to shift. If a manufacturer could come out with a small
High powered engine package maybe 500 turbo with a CVT snow bike. I think it would sell

Travco28

Reaction score
Snow bikes look like alot of fun in the trees , but the they sure have a hard time getting up a big hill . Just not enough power .

Quicksand

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode one that was set up pretty good with a ton of money into it and it's not my thing, even coming from dirt bikes before sleds. Like Maxwell said they're boring and underpowered, 100-120hp and they'd be a good time

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For the Boost a more reliable fuel delivery system and a better track in 3".
The rest is pretty good as is.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Watched a couple bikes climb out of Sugar Bowl at Boulder last trip. Was very impressed actually. They were slow but made it

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I rode a snow bike and really liked it. Can't compare them to sleds, just a different sport.
I see one in my future, over half of my riding crew has switched over.

Bernoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes they are not for everyone but if you have the opportunity to give one an honest try, take it. I was a sledder before , found the speed and power got me into expensive repairs. Lol. Each to there own and the replies were interesting.

kingcat162

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
4000km on my 850 Turbo.
It's hit and miss - I've gotta buddy with 3000kms on a doo 850 bd sidekick @ 7lbs - his entire motor left the chatroom - nother buddy with 5000+ kms with a silber @ 5lbs good 2 go - I have a N/A with 3000kms in my shop right now needing a top end - imo doo shoulda just bored the 800 etec to an 850 - imo the 800 etec is one of the toughest 2 stroke sled motors and the tra is a great primary

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's hit and miss - I've gotta buddy with 3000kms on a doo 850 bd sidekick @ 7lbs - his entire motor left the chatroom - nother buddy with 5000+ kms with a silber @ 5lbs good 2 go - I have a N/A with 3000kms in my shop right now needing a top end - imo doo shoulda just bored the 800 etec to an 850 - imo the 800 etec is one of the toughest 2 stroke sled motors and the tra is a great primary

2013 called they want you back king cat. Thank goodness your not involved in RnD for brp.

Top Bottom