Left hand throttles

Reaction score
Just wondering who has em, what kind, and pro's n cons.

Went sleddin out in Golden last weekend (Silent Hill), was awesome, going out alot of right side-hillin, but comin back at the end of the day left side-hillin almost killed me (wore out from the day and whatnot), so I bought a Gold Finger. Some say they can be dangerous (I can kinda see this), but was just lookin to see what the majority say.

What say you?

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Well i know i want one know after i broke my throttel thumb and its been 2 weeks and i still cant use a throttel

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Most guys I know that have them, like them.I will have one on my new sled!
I've rode my buds with left hand throttle and never thought to try it,basically forgot it was there!LOL!
catmando!

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have had them, they work well. I was a little spazzy when I first put in on, but the more you use it the better you get. I was ripping around in the yard and was getting a little overzelous and almost went through the garage cuz I grabed the wrong handle to stop!!!!:eek:

Buster

Reaction score
I have a goldfinger for sale off Apex may fit others not sure 100$

cey800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is "Goldfinger" the most used by the majority?

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
I had a goldfinger on my Apex. Its a "large boned" machine so it was nice. I don't feel like I need one on my xp though it seems to be nimble enough. Most accidents happen right after installation. People arn't used to using them, but they doo work well.

live2ride

Reaction score
Website
www.kristy-martin.com
I have a Lefty, I have used it a couple of times, have had it over a year, usually just on a nasty side hill. I have heard rumors of them freezing and stuck WFO. Never had the issue of grabbing it rather than my break.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a goldfinger, it's nice to have when you need it, I have had it stick on me so I've learned to check it's operation before i leave the truck.

Top Bottom