Led light bar on gmc 3500

altaredneck

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has installed one of these on gmc Denali it's a new truck want it to look professional how hard is it and where did you locate switch. Thanks

X-Treme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.robinsautomotive.ca
I put one on my '11. The light bar came with a relay, so I just wired the input to the relay to the output of my high beam relay. So, my bar is automatically on with my high beams. Would be the only time I'd use it anyway. Wha-la. No switch at all. Nice, CLEAN install.

z400

Reaction score
Just wondering If it's getting darker out now a days or why all the need for all these stupid bright lights

Diamondledinc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has installed one of these on gmc Denali it's a new truck want it to look professional how hard is it and where did you locate switch. Thanks

I believe a 20" will fit in that little bumper slot. Message me if you need one.

Keith Brown

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wondering If it's getting darker out now a days or why all the need for all these stupid bright lights
It's just that the technology is now available and people don't want to hit **** when there going fast.

freeflorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Put one on and you will see why. But please light responsably as them things are bright and fumbling for a switch is like pointing a gun at someone...sucks being on the other end of them.

z400

Reaction score
I get the point of them for the person that has them but for everyone else the suck because everyone that has one seams to think that shutting them off at the same time they should shut their hibeams off is cool but I drive truck for a living and I won't put one on for that reason it seams that it's just a long c$&k contest. If u can afford one the bigger the better and who the hell cares about the guy driving strait at u cause he's been blinded by ur lights. Cheers good on ya u win

Top Bottom