LED Dome Lights in Mission Trailers

mathrulz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As mentioned earlier, get the 5630 LEDs in a bright or day light color. Another aspect to consider is a case/housing to put the lights in with a cover that will diffuse the light. Without this, you'll have a bunch of tiny spotlights and lots of shadows... I found a cheap supplier online a few years ago for some slim led housings I used that worked out pretty good.

I put 2, 4' lengths spaced 2-3' apart on the cove section of either side and it gets plenty bright in there now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

znowman_9

Reaction score
Bought 20 of these LED puck lights for a customers trailer from superbrightleds.com for for about $560 CAD delivered from the states. Wanted these because the adhesive on the strips usually lets go in the cold and didn't want any fasteners showing. 5000 kelvin diodes so it's a "cool white" shine instead of a dim reading light that's yellow. Ready for 12 v input.

X-Treme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.robinsautomotive.ca
Bought 20 of these LED puck lights for a customers trailer from superbrightleds.com for for about $560 CAD delivered from the states. Wanted these because the adhesive on the strips usually lets go in the cold and didn't want any fasteners showing. 5000 kelvin diodes so it's a "cool white" shine instead of a dim reading light that's yellow. Ready for 12 v input.
You can buy a LOT of GOOD 3M tape for $560 tho. 😉

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

znowman_9

Reaction score
Look how easily they mount. 3M will never stand the test of time!

kovs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That looks like a recipe to hole saw through the outside skin as well as inner. I got $100 tied up with battery, strips lights and switch, fuse

Top Bottom