Leaking oil tank, need sleeve insert.

flying frenchman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My oil tank is leaking bad. Does anyone in Alberta sell the billet sleeve inserts.

Attachments

• oil tank sleeve 2.jpg
    oil tank sleeve 2.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 191
  • oil tank sleeve.jpg
    oil tank sleeve.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 188

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
teth air does also. caution his prices are all over the board. get a firm price first though. sometimes $19, next day $25,

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
teth air does also. caution his prices are all over the board. get a firm price first though. sometimes $19, next day $25,

That is true becasue our web page is at $25 and we have a Kijiji special running for $19.95 Just tell me you saw it on Kijiji or the forums and I will give you the better pricing.

I have a good stock and can ship or you can pick up in Calgary m-f 8-4. Mr. R's in Lethbridge has some stock too.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes i seen yer add last year bought one off you on the hill, in fernie i think, coal creek

96sherm

Reaction score
FWIW...I just paid 13.99 for one from Snow World, a local parts/accessories place, not brand specific. Hope it works, because I just tore everything down to the chassis and cleaned it when I was rebuilding the motor. I put a new oil cap on there too...

StewartsDragon

Reaction score
Ya i had the same issue, I got mine from Chrisco at Parkland. So far its been excellent, there were a little bit of leaks the first time but none after that so far. Mine leaked alot before as well and now is all good.

Top Bottom