Land use changes and our responsibilities

Status
Not open for further replies.

250mark1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Southern Alberta land-use plan raises ire of off-road users

Saw this on the net today From the Calgary hearld

As a dirt biker/sledder and Quader we all need to do our part to stand up for our ridding areas as this will be the first of many bad things to come to all ridding areas of the province of alberta
we need to respect the trails and cut lines we have and not tear the crap out of the streams and wetlands or we will have nothing to ride in the future
and stop posting videos of people othe Internet tearing the living crap out of everything, helmet cams are probably the worst invention next to huge lug mud tires and 800+ cc machines for our sport anybody against us can find proof of azhats out destroying the environment in about 10 seconds

Ok rants over I will get off the soap box now. I just would like me kids to be able to have palace to ride when they are my age

Last edited:

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As a dirt biker/sledder and Quaker we all need to do our part to stand up for our ridding areas

Not sure what being a Quaker has to do with it?????? :Ponder:

Seriously though, all the video floating around these days makes it pretty much impossible to defend ourselves. Seen it come up in land use meetings more than once. :(

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
Ya pretty well our own worst enemies sometimes..in regards to mud and creek/swamp pics.
Not sure what being a Quaker has to do with it?????? :Ponder:

Seriously though, all the video floating around these days makes it pretty much impossible to defend ourselves. Seen it come up in land use meetings more than once. :(

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Please see the land use issues section of the site for more information surrounding this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom