Lake island lodge fernie

struglin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow that was painfull to watch your lucky that didn't rip on you lucky you didn't watch your sled crash into a tree

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow that was painfull to watch your lucky that didn't rip on you lucky you didn't watch your sled crash into a tree

ohh I thought the little tree's meant that was the riding area...... with fresh debris .....

like why keep rolling it lmfao too funny man... not to bash but I sugest you take some time and learn the dangers out there! rolling is fine but rolling down a avy path is kinda silly....

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wow.... why would you post something that makes you look reaaaally silly??? I would not be to proud of that one.

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
like why keep rolling it lmfao too funny man... not to bash but I sugest you take some time and learn the dangers out there! rolling is fine but rolling down a avy path is kinda silly....

forget about where he was, why not stop rolling it before you break the bars off in the hero snow or it gets going good and rolls into the trees?

shovels are cheap compared to replacing parts.

OOC ZigZag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'd probably get flamed for this but what the hell, its snow and mud..................The worst thing that could have happened in that video didn't. And I'm not talking about the sled rolling to the bottom of the hill. Nuff said.

Agreed sad to see lack of equip no shovel and I'd bet no probe or beacon. Poo dealer would love him prob spends lots on parts.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All I could think the whole time was "No Shovel?????" It was painful to watch.
And your wondering which turbo to get, looks like you have a few other things to learn first.

Funny thing all I could think of was............this is a trainwreck. Wet heavy snow that is balling up, no mature trees on the hill he was on and the view. What a view. So thats what an avalanche chute looks like from just about the top. :loco:

tstams

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.crashheadz.com
K to clarify some of your guys questions the shoot we where running was not likely to slide, according to te cac avalanche guide that briefed us before we went on the hill, second I have a shovel and I could of used it the crust of the snow was soft as you can see my handle bars are still on my sled and fine, third I'm not a idiot I have a probe, shovel extra shovel, ortovox beacon and abs pack and who ever would run at something like that without those things should be riding on the short bus, and the tether is tied to the bars because if I would of fallen off the sled and it went down the hill it wouldn't of mattered if it was on or off it would of been in a million pieces, and on my handle bars less chance of me being able to accidentally pull it out and not be able to barry it thanks for watching, good criticism next time I'll use my shovel.

tstams

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.crashheadz.com
I will Allways have more things to learn on a snowmobile, I ride my sled to ride my sled I don't worry what's gunna break or of its gunna get scratched, if you do then stay on the trail and watch us have all the fun, and ya rolling my sled down the hill was the smartest thing beat guess what I did and I got on it and rode the rest of the day, so come ride with me before you criticize!!!

tstams

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.crashheadz.com
Haha shovel was in the back pack sled wasn't going anywhere, and you no me better the that more miles on the hood then the track haha

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was that purple paint on sale or something? Lose a bet? Moms sled? Just curious is all......

tstams

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.crashheadz.com
No i picked the color diffrent the what everyone else has, and havent bought one replacment part this year but thanks for the input!!

Fan960

Reaction score
WOW!! Great comments, I was wandering if any of the critics were at that mountain that weekend, I presume not, do you have any idea where this took place? Well I was there and I did make it to the top, the rest of our group all decided it was a little too crazy to run at, this was mild in comparison to what the Turbo group was running at. On top of that Hill/Shoot was a Cat Skiing trail. Avalanche conditions were low. Mountain riding without Probe, Peeps, Shovel and Avalanche training is just crazy and unacceptable. Rolling the sled down the mountain at that time was a good option, he was not aware help was on its way. There were three of us walking down to help. Unfortunately he only seen the people at the bottom and no one was moving so therefore he made the choice. I myself had a good laugh watching the video, and yes he was lucky there was no damage. And how would you know what equipment he had???

Top Bottom