Enzo Revalve

REV2XHEART

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have been thinking about doing the enzo package with the new kyb rear shock and revalve and springs on the front

I had raptor shocks on the front on my XM. changed with the settings like crazy and could never tell a difference in the "20 levels of adjustment". Not saying they are a bad shock I just didnt notice anything different.

There is no denying the Enzo setup would be better but just where do you notice it. What does it change that you feel. All i see is that they are great and that people will never go back but no one describes just what all makes it so much better.

I dont get the whoops crazy anymore. i dont climb everything i can find anymore but I know the right suspension is key. 1700 is a bit of coin though and I just want to make sure its worth it.

Maybe i am the guy doo sets their suspension up for. Im about 200 lbs. ride a mix of stuff, nothing extreme. I dunno.

Pedaling pete

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you arent hitting the whoops fast or climbing walls stock will work fine and save you some $
and I think shocks are probably the best upgrade on a new sled. Doesnt mean you need them.

my 2cents.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Enzo does alot to control front end lift which give the rider more control when climbing.
That right there is a huge advantage, switching to a G4 with factory shocks I find I have to be ready for the sled to go squirrel or the front end wanting to lift at the wrong time.

Ive ridden high HP turbos with the enzo turbo revalve and it works extremely well in controlling transfer.

Another plus that I notice is the trail manners of the valving, the sled just seems to soak up the bumps better than the stock valving.

This is my third sled with enzo shocks.

catrutt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Get him to freshen the stockers ! makes a big difference for not that much money.

ctd

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had raptor shocks on the front on my XM. changed with the settings like crazy and could never tell a difference in the "20 levels of adjustment". Not saying they are a bad shock I just didnt notice anything different

Maybe i am the guy doo sets their suspension up for. Im about 200 lbs. ride a mix of stuff, nothing extreme. I dunno.

I've never have liked trying to correct suspension by adjusting springs rates & shock valving. That is not to say you can't improve how the suspension works by doing that, the result is generally trading off somewhere else.

Your riding style may not fit how BRP set ups their out the door calibration, by that I mean such things as T Motion & small front sway bars. Then of course the amount of ski lift that riders today like. This is not for everyone & you do not have to adapt if you don't like it. Set up for your riding style is what gives you confidence.

Like you I've tried a dizzying number of shocks with a multitude number of compression/rebound adjustment's & then added air chambers to mix. Myself I've found the Elka's to be the least fiddley with a very good baseline calibration.

One particular sled I owned I went after the shocks only changed them all out with hi end replacements. Thousands of dollars spent, in the end it was better & I would describe that as a marginal improvement only.

My approach now is to get the sled to fit me, such as post forward, limiting the T Motion & ski lift. Then I do minor tweaks to spring rates & shocks, it takes very little to dial that when you are not fighting the chassis set up.

Top Bottom